Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

db131

VIP Member
Hey daddy☺ And Bobby! 🐶

He is looking great- I noticed that’s the same big jacket that Zawe had on when they were papped walking Bobby months ago. I love that he’s clearly making sure Bobby is getting plenty of attention and love 🥰🥰

The muscles on his legs! :love:

Also, some already call him DILF....which I don´t know how to feel about, given I am only a few months younger than Tom :D
His thighs are outstanding! Looking thick and strong like the time he was spotted with the red hat and coffee drinks. The dilf thing makes me laugh because I’ve seen people call Chris Evans that too and he doesn’t have kids, I feel like dilf is just a state of mind/energy 😂

Reactions: 1

Jara

VIP Member
I wonder what the meeting was about...

i am at the stage when I really want to know everything and see Tom walking with his baby....but at the same time, I really want them to have their privacy :D

I any case, i guess they will tell or show once they are ready because I am sure they will want to go to park or do something together outside once the weather allows it and you still have sneaky people with phones who don´t respect the privacy.
I think it is possible either of them will do some interview where they will be congratulated and that´s it.
Or not.

I do hope Tom will appear somewhere, like last year just before Christmas, at some events or maybe some little interview for....reasons :D

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
just been to see AntMan…not sure why reviews are bad I really enjoyed it, both Paul Rudd and Jonathan Majors are amazing in it ☺

I did squeal when I saw our man 😭 someone turned round and stared at me

Jara

VIP Member
This was unexpected and cute :) Tom had a cold there, though (Said so also on the radio and you can hear it). He still looks great (I wanna look this great when I am sick :D) . And yeah....he will be back, no question

yupps

Chatty Member
Strange that someone "found" her?
Before that she had disappeared?
Huh? She hadn’t “disappeared“. I’m sure she probably was out and about taking walks with her baby for some time. What seems to have happened is that a fan saw her and took a picture and sent it to Torrilla who uploaded it in the comments on a Torrilla post about Tom. It doesn’t seem to be a pap shot. There’s no mystery here. You can see where it comes from below.
69CE0187-EB98-4262-8489-5E1A94299AD3.jpeg

Jara

VIP Member
Re shoot will be too much now wouldn’t it? I presume he is heavily in Loki S2…
well, they said three episodes but I guess they could just do some digital face lift? We may not know in how many episodes or scenes he is so it could be edited but it would affect the final result (last rumour was that Loki S2 is actually great....)
i would probably wait if he is actually guilty (however it looks bad). But if truth than it is really bad that someone so kind and professional like Tom had his production poisoned by someone like that. This may be the case of "he was such a nice guy" on the outside but was a crap at home? We don´t know anything really...I guess reshoot is possible (they way Christopher Plummer reshot scenes after Kevin Spacey) so it would not be so extensive but it could mean a delay?
But this is a bit petty from me, I guess....the important thing that - if he is guilty - he was stopped and that woman is OK.
But we don´t really know now. In any case, they will have a difficult sleep in Marvel tonihght. And until now, they were bullet proof in their casting.

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
I honestly like him better with longer hair, I mean, is not new that I'm a HUGE fan of the Prof. Hiddleston era...Now I honestly wonder if he will be bold for his next role, I read somewhere that the White Darkness main character is supposed to be bold???? I sincerely hope that they take some creative liberties there or I'd be too distracted by his shinny scalp (or bald cap) to pay attention to whatever is going on with the plot!

I sincerely hope AppleTV decided to amp their game and produce something interesting with this frontman right here because if the script is anything similar to TES, I'll be noping my way out of it. I did not finish TES....I found it boring and I couldn't even watch it despite of TH having a lot of screen time. OOPS!

Jara

VIP Member
Apparently, it works even without Tom doing live appearances (however he is very missed :D ) but there is something new here. Featuring Kevin :D

• Heart

Jara

VIP Member
Maybe he knows them but yeah...I am happy to see daddy Hiddleston but I respect he wants his privacy.
It is an interesting thin, when "celebrity" has a baby. I heard a local actress (who is very talented, respected and known at young age) in an interview, that she did not reveal she gave birth for months because she suffered from anxiety...and that when she went to take the stroller out, people she didn´t know just went to her as if they have known her, sticking heads close to the baby, thinking they "know" her so it is a normal thing to check and ask. Must have been very uncomfortable. With all the nutties out there, no wonder some choose not to go out too often.

Jara

VIP Member
Apparently, Loki filming wrapped today.
Given we haven´t seen Tom since the Laver Cup, where he seemed to just go during three hours filming break (or something), I don´t think this means a bigger difference :D I would love to see him do at least some small interview where he would talk about it.

Also, I suspect Zawe will have a baby soon....unless she already had. How do I find out, without being totally creepy and insane, that two people I don´t know, had a baby? :D