Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something thats bugging me
Theyre playing on the 'weve been together since we were 13'.... i am sure i read they were on and off for years. Even having different partners and didnt offically get together like at 19?! Sorry i just do not believe tom didnt shag about! I have always thought tom was bi/gay and i feel like Gi is aware of this and is a complete control freak in everything tom does. Its like tom fucked up majorly at some point and as a point of forgiveness, it gave Gi the upper hand and she has made tom into a puppet.

Can anyone clarify if they have been with other people?!
I used to be a huge McFly fan back in the day and I’m sure when Obviously was released Tom said in an interview it was written after he bumped into an ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend who was a hunk. So surely about Gi?

Reactions: 8
Tom mcChin.. He was on the extra celeb Daily Drop on it v hub today ... Talked to the chin... Banging on about how strong she is...itv def pushing her profile... She 'll get a slot on this morning based on her podcast title.😖

Reactions: 10
Shes fake as duck. She plays on the mum thing. But to be honest....shes hardly ever there?! If she is...shes writing!?! Hardly relatable.....

Reactions: 17
Shes fake as duck. She plays on the mum thing. But to be honest....shes hardly ever there?! If she is...shes writing!?! Hardly relatable.....
Also, she uses her kids for money... they are constantly in ads. I know more about her kids than some of my own family members.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That message from home that she got so upset about was ridculous. Loved the fake tears too because as soon as one of them started talking (can't remember who) she started laughing 🙄

Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise they hadn’t actually been together since they were 14/15 at school. Feel a bit lied to honestly.
They’re clearly happily married now but a lot of people meet their husband at 18 or 19

Reactions: 7
I like mcfly, I like Tom. I would 😂🤪 but can’t stand the wives. Sadly record labels will do whatever to try and drive press when launching albums and tours etc. The documentary was good for fans like myself as it was a bit of a WHAT THE duck IS HAPPENING situ but I really just like watching them chat. As for Gi going I’m a Celeb... she has done her own stuff, true, but she’s going there as promotional material for Tom and to help her career further.

I didn’t realise they hadn’t actually been together since they were 14/15 at school. Feel a bit lied to honestly.
They’re clearly happily married now but a lot of people meet their husband at 18 or 19
I think they met at school, but then dated years later and he had to keep her a secret in early years of mcfly so fans wouldn’t catch wind.

Reactions: 5
I like mcfly, I like Tom. I would 😂🤪 but can’t stand the wives. Sadly record labels will do whatever to try and drive press when launching albums and tours etc. The documentary was good for fans like myself as it was a bit of a WHAT THE duck IS HAPPENING situ but I really just like watching them chat. As for Gi going I’m a Celeb... she has done her own stuff, true, but she’s going there as promotional material for Tom and to help her career further.

I think they met at school, but then dated years later and he had to keep her a secret in early years of mcfly so fans wouldn’t catch wind.
yeah they did but they did split sometime in the first or second album - I remember seeing images of them back together in a supermarket but the fans all knew of her! Also I don’t get the thought process behind hiding her as Tom was always the ugly one so I don’t think anyone would of cared!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yeah they did but they did split sometime in the first or second album - I remember seeing images of them back together in a supermarket but the fans all knew of her! Also I don’t get the thought process behind hiding her as Tom was always the ugly one so I don’t think anyone would of cared!
Hahah awww poor Tom.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They are the strangest couple, it's like watching two children playing mum and dad yet it's real and they're mid-thirties

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They are the strangest couple, it's like watching two children playing mum and dad yet it's real and they're mid-thirties
Why does he talk to them like a baby and pull faces... it creeps me out, it’s like he’s on cbeebies at home

• Haha
I really hope that the 'Mumma Gi' thing doesn't continue once she leaves I'm a celeb 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 11
With tom hes admitted he use to use drugs and is bipolar with eating disorders. As someone who had a mother with bipolar, its not easy and it is hard work. So either hes self diagnosed himself or they are just completely fake on insta. I always got the feeling he sefo attempted tl shag about to keep up with the others but didnt fare well so stuck wkth giovanna

Just catching up with I’m a Celeb and I can’t believe Tom’s note to Gi mentioned how he’s parenting alone! Good grief! It’s so annoying. We get it Tom.

Reactions: 20
My friend got word she’s having to isolate with two young kids as her someone in her sons class has COVID. She’s also a single mum. Who’s watching the kids when Tom is off doing stuff with McFly

Reactions: 6
My friend got word she’s having to isolate with two young kids as her someone in her sons class has COVID. She’s also a single mum. Who’s watching the kids when Tom is off doing stuff with McFly
Technically you are allowed child care bubbles when both of you are at work, I would assume they’re all at school/nursery or at a grandparents house.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.