Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gi revealing Kates name is actually Catherine and should be called Duchess... speechless

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh I really hope she doesn’t win based on her social media following because she has really done nothing to deserve it. At least Shane and Jordan have had funny moments, even Vernon

Reactions: 10
Kate went on the podcast to promote her charity campaign. Couldn't bear to listen so I read the transcript. That's pretty much all she talked about with a couple of lines about her pregnancy. Gi going on about how out of all of the journalists in the world, Kate chose Gi's podcast to appear on 🙄 she hardly said anything ground breaking that she hasn't said before. Fair enough it must've been great to have her on but it was 95% promotion for Kate's campaign. Not exactly the mum's meeting that Gi was raving about.

Reactions: 15
This girl is so annoying!! If marrying a singer and making a pod cast from your kitchen makes you a celebrity the world has come to a funny place! I was very nearly a celebrity at 13 then. Just needed to meet my heart throb pop star!! I spent hours messing on my phone in the kitchen!!

Reactions: 11
I’ve had to mute her name on Twitter, I’m sick of seeing everyone sucking up to her saying she’s superwoman and amazing. I really hope she doesn’t win, I’d rather have someone like Jordan who has actually overcome fears win.

Reactions: 12
Good god I so hope she doesn’t win. Can you just imagine the level of smugness it would take her too?!?

Voting for Mo to win, half the time he looks like he has no clue what’s going on which just warms my heart 😊

Good god I so hope she doesn’t win. Can you just imagine the level of smugness it would take her too?!?

Voting for Mo to win, half the time he looks like he has no clue what’s going on which just warms my heart 😊
I love him. I find this year quite boring but I'd like him or Vernon to win.

Ugh imagine if she wins 'I've done it for the mums' 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Wedding vows don't expire - the whole point is until death do us part! - and therefore do not need renewing. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes doing my head in. Her constant touching people, looking concerned when someone is upset, throwing herself into everyones drama. She basically wants to carry on insta persona. She wants to be the mum of the group...it feels so fake and fasle.

Reactions: 12
How the duck is Gi the last female in I'm A Celeb?

She's going to CREAM the life out of "last girl" or "Queen of the Jungle" or "Mama of the Jungle" 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Nah I reckon she’s going all the way to the final! I predicted a Shane, Vernon, Gi final from the beginning and I’ll stand by that 😅

Reactions: 5
Something thats bugging me
Theyre playing on the 'weve been together since we were 13'.... i am sure i read they were on and off for years. Even having different partners and didnt offically get together like at 19?! Sorry i just do not believe tom didnt shag about! I have always thought tom was bi/gay and i feel like Gi is aware of this and is a complete control freak in everything tom does. Its like tom fucked up majorly at some point and as a point of forgiveness, it gave Gi the upper hand and she has made tom into a puppet.

Can anyone clarify if they have been with other people?!

Reactions: 15
Something thats bugging me
Theyre playing on the 'weve been together since we were 13'.... i am sure i read they were on and off for years. Even having different partners and didnt offically get together like at 19?! Sorry i just do not believe tom didnt shag about! I have always thought tom was bi/gay and i feel like Gi is aware of this and is a complete control freak in everything tom does. Its like tom fucked up majorly at some point and as a point of forgiveness, it gave Gi the upper hand and she has made tom into a puppet.

Can anyone clarify if they have been with other people?!
They definitely split up at various points according to this

0E12D985-3D75-4AAE-9B32-A2A72BE2AC8A.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.