Tom Corless WDWNT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda shocking that anyone would want to be with him, let alone four women??! šŸ˜³

ā€œMake sure people actually love you and not your money or your lifestyle.ā€ Um dude look in the mirror. You look at least ten years older than you claim you are and your personality isnā€™t great either. The only people who would want to be with you are fellow ~Disney adults~ who want you to take them to Disney parks and buy them Disney crapā€¦be realistic!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember from YEARSSSSS ago, his previous relationship with Scarlett ended just as suddenly as well, and then Tom came back with some stupid BS about her being a "psycho". Yeah, the only constant in all this is Tom.

Reactions: 7
Then Tom posted this. Sure, Tom. :rolleyes: Meanwhile, Belle said she deleted her tweet because he sent her threats.

View attachment 2662329
@nightmaresunlimitedtravel
I sincerely hope that she saved a clear copy of the threats made by Tom! Perhaps she may have a way to use them against him in her favor someday! šŸ„° She may have enough information on him that may be useful here! šŸ˜ˆ And I have witnessed the unyielding power of the Tattle verse in bringing down unscrupulous people! šŸ˜œšŸ«”šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 6
Screw you Tom. Funny how no one is surprised by what she posted (except that multiple women slept with you). We only see a fraction of your personality through vlogs and it ainā€™t pretty. BTW you may be 35 but you look 50, no joke
IMG_0654.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope she has a lot of support from a strong circle of friends and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm confused by her saying she's no longer associated with Tom or WDWNT. Did she work for him? That seems to be the MO for these people - hiring someone you want to sleep with and then getting into a relationship with them.

It's hard to say. I don't know what she looks like because she doesn't seem to ever post her face. Someone said she was French-Canadian?

Reactions: 1
It's hard to say. I don't know what she looks like because she doesn't seem to ever post her face. Someone said she was French-Canadian?
From the glimpses I saw she was super thin, like how they described Maris from Frasier. She also had this really annoying Valley Girl vocal fry thing going on.

Reactions: 1
Someone asked Tom about the cheating allegations! His response was quite interesting! Methinks she dodged a bullet!šŸ˜œšŸ¤”
IMG_8923.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The hell does that even mean? Heā€™s not even a fifth of how clever he thinks he is.

They accidentally showed her during a live pan shot at Boathouse I think and she looks pretty much how she sounds.

Their podcast this week was a rundown of the top news stories from last year.

Headline: Lil Yachty regrets spending $100k on his Disney date.

Tom: Same.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1704768564734.png

Tom teases a major announcement and encourages viewers to leave a comment as to what they believe it to be! The majority of comments believe that Tom and WDWNT are back on Disneyā€™s media list! Tom informs viewers to tune in Friday for the big reveal! Oh boy, if you thought that Tom was insufferable before, please, stay tuned! Tom, cocky much?šŸ˜œšŸ™„

@1:24-@2:38

Reactions: 2
LOL itā€™ll be funny if heā€™s all excited and makes a big deal about being on the ~media list.~ Iā€™m pretty sure in the past he acted like he didnā€™t want to be on it and acted like his site was so much more honest than foodblog and others because of it. šŸ¤”