Tom Corless WDWNT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh in that case Tom, hypocrite much?!😜 It would be truly amazing if he and the company changes due to being on the media list! I’m here for it and I hope he gets called out for it by his WDWNT Patreon supporters! Stay tuned. 😉😜🍿

What the duck is attracting women to this guy? Is it the thrill of bleeping an average-looking, uptight man-child in his bedroom crammed full of Disney crap while he brags about how he single-handedly saved the Country Bears as he climaxes?*

*Just assuming. Not from personal experience.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What the duck is attracting women to this guy? Is it the thrill of bleeping an average-looking, uptight man-child in his bedroom crammed full of Disney crap while he brags about how he single-handedly saved the Country Bears as he climaxes?*

*Just assuming. Not from personal experience.
I dunno, he’s clearly gross inside and out! You are being kind by calling him “average-looking!” 😆

My only guess is that he lures Disney-loving women in with promises of all-expense paid trips to Tokyo Disney or something? Maybe free Disney merch and meals and stuff? Cause why else would anyone be with him? 🤨

Reactions: 3
Is it possible this IG account is actually him trying to make himself look like some kind of stud getting all kinds of ladies?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So has Hell frozen over yet? Wasn't that supposed to have been revealed today?

Reactions: 1
He just posted on insta he's back on the media list. He's an asshole and a sell out, who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He just posted on insta he's back on the media list. He's an asshole and a sell out, who knew?
Let’s see is he makes a big deal about it. Gives the classic “this isn’t going to change anything.”

This is funny a few months ago he was bragging about not being on the media list🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@StarGZR528 thank you for posting FiBelleFi’s X post. 😉 It is truly sickening to hear that she was treated so poorly by Tom! What is also interesting to learn is that she states: “Over the past days I’ve been contacted by WDWNT employees, his former friends, women he hurt, and Patreon subscribers (where he found his current mistress)”. So, current employees of WDWNT knew of Tom’s despicable, and dare I say “unscrupulous” behavior. Well, Disney placed him back on the media list and Karma is a witch!😜. I’m glad that she is finding the support that she needs. 😇

This thread took long enough!
---
The ex gf’s twitter thread was quite revealing.

In the latest WDWNT podcast about Tom and Eric, Tom says something along the lines of “if the workplace at WDWNT is so toxic, why do I have some people work for me for years?!” Eric glances at his phone, allowed an awkward silence, then changes the subject.

A bit earlier Eric spends some time describing Tom’s quick temper and these work related phone calls he receives from Tom that he very apparently doesn’t like or appreciate.

Why do you work there, Eric?

Last edited:
This thread took long enough!
---
The ex gf’s twitter thread was quite revealing.

In the latest WDWNT podcast about Tom and Eric, Tom says something along the lines of “if the workplace at WDWNT is so toxic, why do I have some people work for me for years?!” Eric glances at his phone, allowed an awkward silence, then changes the subject.

A bit earlier Eric spends some time describing Tom’s quick temper and these work related phone calls he receives from Tom that he very apparently doesn’t like or appreciate.

Why do you work there, Eric?
@eonxblue I am glad that you found the thread. 😉

Indeed. Eric states that he has now worked for WDWNT for 4 years, right at the start of the pandemic. Tom admitted that he was essentially a crappy boss and that he was no Steve Jobs! 😜 Lastly, he goes on to say that employees either last “for 5 minutes or forever.” Perhaps there is more to the story from other employees that have quit or were fired. Maybe if Tom did not date his employees, things may be less problematic and more professional. 🤔

I’d wager it’d be way easier to work there if Tom doesn’t want to duck you. So good on Eric, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
who has the full tea
@preener2345 and @eonxblue That would be scintillating to know if Tom was abusing his power as boss over the employees, especially those who were in a relationship with him. According to FiBelleFi, she alleges that Tom threatened her if she posted the details of their relationship on social media. Threatened her how exactly? 🤔 I do not like bullies and even according to Eric, Tom has a temper. If only someone would come to the Tattle Tea party, indeed. 🥰 ☕

In today’s WDWNT “Ask Us Anything” podcast, Tom and Eric received previously submitted questions. However, Mary in the comments had this to ask:
IMG_0405.jpeg