Tom Corless WDWNT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom’s moving to Japan to experience Disney in the fullest I get loving Disney but moving to another country for a theme park is kinda nuts I think maybe he’ll come back with a purchased bride

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tom’s moving to Japan to experience Disney in the fullest I get loving Disney but moving to another country for a theme park is kinda nuts I think maybe he’ll come back with a purchased bride
He's said he's moving there for a few months, since his apartment lease is up for renewal, and he's going to be in Tokyo Disney so much over the next few months anyway. All that may be true, but it also sounds like he's pulling a geographic. Whatever the reason(s) (and your last sentence crossed my mind, too), I'm looking forward to all the Japan content. And will be curious to see how long he stays there.

Reactions: 1
Not sure how easy it is to just go to Japan. Is he entering on a tourist visa? Those have a max of 90 days but generally only 15 days. You also can't work while in Japan. I see some issues with this...

Not sure how easy it is to just go to Japan. Is he entering on a tourist visa? Those have a max of 90 days but generally only 15 days. You also can't work while in Japan. I see some issues with this...
I wondered about that, too. He's been there often enough that I would hope they've dotted all their i's and crossed all their t's. But they were a little light on the details, so who knows. As the DIS/Pete stuff seems to be winding down, I could use a new Disney vlogger scandal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch the podcast episode yesterday? Why did Tom act like he’s leaving forever, he’s only going to be gone for a few months but he was acting like he’s never coming back!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch the podcast episode yesterday? Why did Tom act like he’s leaving forever, he’s only going to be gone for a few months but he was acting like he’s never coming back!
He had no kids or wife he needs to feel like someone will miss him I think his melodramatic IM LEAVING is doing the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Ravensfire and @DISbored exactly! Over dramatic. However, Eric appears to have a nervous breakdown regarding Tom’s departure! Tom will be gone for about 4 weeks, return for their Stage 89 event, then return to Japan! Eric had better channel his USMC training! 😜🫡

• Haha
Tom will be gone for about 4 weeks, return for their Stage 89 event, then return to Japan!
Wait? What?! He’s coming back in a few weeks and then returning to Japan?! OMG that makes this even more pathetic?! Why not just move after the event?

Wait? What?! He’s coming back in a few weeks and then returning to Japan?! OMG that makes this even more pathetic?! Why not just move after the event?
Because his apartment lease expired and he did not wish to renew it. So, he placed his “household goods (HHG) in storage (or at their new studio). He would rather reside in Japan in the interim. He states he would save money? 🤔 Notwithstanding, I agree with you. “Even more pathetic” is spot on!😜 I’m not fan of his, but I got a notification in my YT feed and watched his farewell video. I do give to GKTW.

@minniebby2 I see your “disturbing, disgusting, and grotesque Tom, and I raise you this DDG Tom:View attachment 2893739
Notwithstanding, he gets the ladies! 😜 🦭
I’m glad someone else said it, my god! Put ut some pride into yourself if your going to be on camera. Don’t look like such a disgusting slob who’s about to stuff a mouth full of stale Cheetos in your face.
Don’t they have razors in Tokyo?

He is so gross is there no self awareness to camera angles and how ugly you look? Thats who I want presenting Disney to me?

• Haha
Cause he's a clickbait bleep.

Did anyone catch today's ep? "Oh please, please Disney make the Tiana's hot sauces you're referring to in the ride backstory!!! I'll be very mad if you don't!" 🤮 witch, please. As if you could taste them with Disney's 🍆 shoved so far down your throat.

Nothing will change now you're on the media list. 🤣 Sure, Jan.

And don't worry, Tom, like Disney would ever miss a chance to bilk dumbasses like you.. Enjoy your crappy corporate hot sauces.

What I can’t figure out is where all the money is coming from? They don’t get enough YouTube hits to make major money. Studio/office Rent paid workers ? Tom thinks he’s funny , or a news personality. Not..
---
i know Bob. Whiteside works for a big media company. I dint know if they are footing the bills. I just can’t stand the time spent on merchandise and food. Their food is not that great.

Last edited:
Does anyone notice Tom keeps shoving either his ugly face or name in every video title now what is going on with that?

• Haha