Tom Corless WDWNT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can’t figure out is where all the money is coming from? They don’t get enough YouTube hits to make major money. Studio/office Rent paid workers ? Tom thinks he’s funny , or a news personality. Not..
---
i know Bob. Whiteside works for a big media company. I dint know if they are footing the bills. I just can’t stand the time spent on merchandise and food. Their food is not that great.
You know I wonder this too? I’m guessing patreaon is footing most of the bill
Tom seems like the type of boss that makes everyone laugh at his jokes so therefore he thinks he’s funny and because people don’t wanna get fired they have to laugh. I often wonder what Eric Morton really thinks of Tom?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
New low Tom review of 1900 park fare. 26 minute of Tom’s face. You cant even see what the food looks likes. With his 3.7k views. Just wonder does Tom make his crew watch his videos to add up views. ? Does he have enough patreaon people to foot any bills ?

Reactions: 1
I wanted to watch a review of 1900 Park Fare, but I refused to watch his. I see that others have reviewed it. It is just something about Tom that just doesn’t sit right with me. 🤔 Oh, I remember… he is insufferable. 😜

• Haha
Eric honestly seems just as smug and douchey as Tom. Saw Monday's video where he laughed during a story about some old woman groping the person in a Goofy costume in the park. Yeah, real funny, asshole. Bet you'd feel a different way if it were your daughter and it happened to her.

There is something racially wrong with the whole group. I like Disney , I have two or three Disney thing mostly christmas tree stuff. Something has to go in the tree. But popcorn buckets. Stuff toys. Normal people don’t do this. What did TOM ever do as a job ? Would anyone hire him ? Eric is just as bad.

Maybe that it. A bunch of adults instead of having a real job working. Are doing YouTube videos that no one watches. I would be embarrass to only get 3,000 views. I can understand teens doing things like this. Some of the people make great money. But after all these years. Tom has to understand he’s going no where.
‘Tom is like he has nothing going on in his life. So he buying friends. He buying trying to make people care about him. group 1 people I have more toys. So any tips u don’t know what to do with them. Group 2. I can eat all the food. .. group 3 I can ride all the rides. Group 4 I am funny, I do pod casts to let people know how funny I am. Hope he pays well, I can’t fathom any one normal working for him.

So I thought the channel was supposed to stand for Walt Disney World News Today. WTF does Tom’s adventures in Tokyo have to do with that? I guess he knows that if he made a separate channel barely anyone would watch so he has to put it on the main channel.

So I thought the channel was supposed to stand for Walt Disney World News Today. WTF does Tom’s adventures in Tokyo have to do with that? I guess he knows that if he made a separate channel barely anyone would watch so he has to put it on the main channel.
He really tries to make his ugly ass, the flagship of the channel and well he does have great opinions. He shouldn’t be making that ugly bleeping face the star the show.

Also, I’m all for being a Disney adult, but both Tom and Eric have no kids and are giving me the nuances of the country bear jamboree… That is a little weird

He owns everything. So why not, he think very highly about himself. He thinks everyone is just waiting for his important words all 6.5k people. How can you put any effort into something and only get 6,500 people watching you ?? That has to tell you something

Hey guys! I came across an episode today (however it's 5 days old now😜) where Tom and Eric are catching up on all of the Disney media events within the last 2 weeks! To my chagrin, Tom says that he has a girlfriend! What the what?!! Did anyone else know about this? And more specifically, did anyone warn her about him?🤔😜😖
IMG_7141.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Hey guys! I came across an episode today (however it's 5 days old now😜) where Tom and Eric are catching up on all of the Disney media events within the last 2 weeks! To my chagrin, Tom says that he has a girlfriend! What the what?!! Did anyone else know about this? And more specifically, did anyone warn her about him?🤔😜😖View attachment 2998532
He means he bought a Waifu pillow that he fucks nightly

• Sick
  • Haha
If I'm not mistaken, the current girlfriend is the one he was cheating on his former girlfriend with

If I'm not mistaken, the current girlfriend is the one he was cheating on his former girlfriend with
Whoever she is, hope she's shaking Tom down for Disney freebies within an inch of his life cause there is NO amount of pixie dust worth putting up with that bitchass, smug, thumb-looking motherfucker. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
There’s is something seriously wrong with him. At looks like closed to 40. Spending his life buying Disney junk . Living in a fake world. There are sick woman out there that are willing to sell themselves for him. Free travel. Free home free food for nothing in return. This guy in on mental health medication. It take him time to react to everything

There’s is something seriously wrong with him. At looks like closed to 40. Spending his life buying Disney junk . Living in a fake world.
There are a lot of Disney vlogger guys just like this. Feel free to add him to the long list.

• Heart
It’s like Tom’s parents don’t know what to do with him. “ Tom become a you Tube star “. Good ideas dad ‘ support me please”. yes Tom. Go to JAPAN away from us.