Tom Corless WDWNT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone's favorite Orlando based breaking Disney news source is finally here on Tattle!

His sources are sketchy, the truth gets stretchy, and gets everyone else depressed-y. I know he's had some background drama in his life. It seems like his current girlfriend is employed by him and WDWNT, along with pretty much all of his ex-girlfriends too. Wassup wit dat?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never forget that during Hurricane he stay on Disney Property just like Kyle Pallo, claim he was trapped on a Disney hotel and went live and got some $$$ on superchats.

I literally never knew about this until someone mentioned it here on Tattle

Reactions: 2
Okay, I’ve been super curious about what exactly caused Pete (Carney) to be fired from WDWNT.

The first time, probably nearly a year ago, Pete mentioned something on a live stream about there being some sort of negotiations so that he would still appear as a friend-of-the-channel for their weekly variety show here and there. Sure enough, he did continue to be on sometimes, but Tom would make snarky remarks about him from time to time. Nothing huge, but enough to make me wonder what had caused the leaving in the first place.

Then, a few weeks ago, Tom announced that Pete would no longer be involved, period, and they took him out of the graphics of a regular segment, cementing that it was a permanent change. Recently on a live stream at opening of Rodeo Roundup, Jason & Jill from WDWNT came up to Pete & his girlfriend and were very friendly, no bad blood, plus there was mention of friendly communications with Eric, also on staff. So this leads me to wonder if it was a blow-up between Tom & Pete solely, and if so, what was it? I mean, he wasn’t a paid employee anymore, so something must have happened recently. I’m left wondering why the initial firing happened, and what the recent incident could have been?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know Tom's girlfriend is fibellefi on IG and Twitter, but why does she never show her face on there or on WDWNT videos?
Was this the woman filming Tom in a recent video about toon town? If so, her voice was so annoying and her commentary so pointless that I was forced to turn off the video!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was this the woman filming Tom in a recent video about toon town? If so, her voice was so annoying and her commentary so pointless that I was forced to turn off the video!
I know people can't help what their voice sounds like but hers is a French Canadian Valley Girl with way too much vocal fry.

• Haha
I know Tom's girlfriend is fibellefi on IG and Twitter, but why does she never show her face on there or on WDWNT videos?
I think I read both of these from the old gg forum on Disney Twitter: That she has a much older husband in Canada. I don't see how that can be true because she's been her pretty much constantly since travel opened back up. And she did have a serious job with a Canadian finance company and didn't want her face to be shown so people would continue to take her seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This douchebag. He repeatedly said, "I'll be throwing mardi gras beads at your face!!" when talking about riding on one of Universal's floats. And he wonders why people hate him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Good old WDWNT complaining that a minor light fixture is off-color. How ruinous for your vacation.

And then they double down when the commentors point out how ridiculous Tom is being about such a minor detail problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I saw it this morning and hadn't had time to post it over here. From what she is saying on Twitter it sounds like she is really struggling. Tom is such an asshole

• Sad
  • Wow