Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the Hannah lady they bring out for these treks? I appreciate its lovely to include her but it always feels a little off to me. Like they are parading her around to look good.
She’s the sister of one of the other trekkers I think?

Reactions: 1
They have a channel called Cheethams with Dreams. I do know the family and Hannah is very well cared for and her sister, Becky, takes her to do many events.

Reactions: 4
Must be in the minority that Becky is using Hannah for views. Left her job as a nurse to do tik tok full time

Reactions: 5
Must be in the minority that Becky is using Hannah for views. Left her job as a nurse to do tik tok full time
I think she took the opportunity that came her way and went for it. Prior to their social media following, Becky took Hannah all over the place. She cared for her on her days off from work, and tried to give Hannah every opportunity she can. She still does nursing, to keep up with her skills as she knows it’s likely that she will go back to nursing in the future.
I can see why it may look like she’s exploiting Hannah, but Hannah loves all the attention and places she gets to go.

Reactions: 3
Even at the very beginning of their SM you could see this was Beckys angle, trying SO hard to rub shoulders with ‘zlebs’ and get free sh!t, ££££

Reactions: 4
100% so many beggy videos like, Becky has tickets to see blah and would love to meet blah. Happens constantly! It's how they met Gi as Becky was a "big" fan. She's a big fan of a lot of people apparently! Jess Glynne was the latest, they tried meet P!nk but all they got was VIP access with Emma Willis. Steps they did it to, multiple musicals to meet the cast, loads of z-listers,

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
100% so many beggy videos like, Becky has tickets to see blah and would love to meet blah. Happens constantly! It's how they met Gi as Becky was a "big" fan. She's a big fan of a lot of people apparently! Jess Glynne was the latest, they tried meet P!nk but all they got was VIP access with Emma Willis. Steps they did it to, multiple musicals to meet the cast, loads of z-listers,
Exactly. There’s highlighting life with disability then there’s exploiting it to try and gain freebies and preferential treatment.

Reactions: 6
That post said to me she’s knows there is speculation about their marriage and she was getting ahead of it

Reactions: 24
It feels a little weird posting something like that on insta - a little desperate to be noticed by her husband maybe? It’s the kind of thing I might WhatsApp to my husband if he’d taken his wedding ring off but I don’t think I’d announce it publicly, especially as it seems he’s taken it off a lot!

Reactions: 19
I find this whole ring thing so weird. Why did it need a grid post? Why did it need to be posted at all? (I doubt anyone would have noticed that he wasn't wearing his wedding ring!) Why did Tom write a reply to the post on his story in which he talks about raw prawns and McBusted? As others have said, it really is saying 'damage control', but it's quite a sloppy attempt. Tom has been a 'celebrity' for the whole of his adult life, and both of them are part of the 'first wave' of influencers. Surely they know the type of conversations this is going to cause?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.