Hannah & Becky - CheethamsWithDreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread, sorry if there is one but…..

I liked these two for a long time but now all their content is, is a beg for free things. The other week it was begging to meet pink and tickets to see her. It’s just constant begging for extraordinary things!

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t find a thread, sorry if there is one but…..

I liked these two for a long time but now all their content is, is a beg for free things. The other week it was begging to meet pink and tickets to see her. It’s just constant begging for extraordinary things!
They all seem to go down that route eventually, such a shame because they start out with good content and the more followers they get, they then become beggy, or try to flog tiktok shop shite!

I could tell this was the intention from the start! It was always about the freebies.

Reactions: 1
I would be interested to know how much Hannah actually consents to. She just seems to have to go along with it. I could be wrong of course!

These two haven’t sat right with me for a while. Always on the beg for something, tagging famous people in posts in the hope of being noticed 🙄

I also don’t understand why they are always emphasising how Hannah’s disability is purely physical and that her mind is completely unaffected yet they treat her like a child a lot of the time (ie treating her the same way they treat their 6 year old cousin).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
These two haven’t sat right with me for a while. Always on the beg for something, tagging famous people in posts in the hope of being noticed 🙄

I also don’t understand why they are always emphasising how Hannah’s disability is purely physical and that her mind is completely unaffected yet they treat her like a child a lot of the time (ie treating her the same way they treat their 6 year old cousin).
Yeah it doesn’t make sense they say they think she hs autism and gets upset over certain things well that’s a neurodivergent brain not a neurotypical one.

Yeah it doesn’t make sense they say they think she hs autism and gets upset over certain things well that’s a neurodivergent brain not a neurotypical one.
Exactly. And as advocates and influencers promoting positivity around disabilities that should include neurodivergence too so why play down that aspect of Hannah?!

Regardless of what Hannah’s disability is, both physical and cognitive, I don’t think they should be treating her as a child.

Reactions: 2
Becky is an absolute beg! Always asking for recommendations hoping for a freebie 🙄. She's so obvious with it too. Used Hannah to get Tiktok famous because she couldn't do it on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can someone explain the relationship with Bella? I think she’s their cousin but Becky keeps posting videos saying they help to raise her?! I’m so confused by the dynamic

QUOTE="Bora Bora Local, post: 16368784, member: 3385"]
Can someone explain the relationship with Bella? I think she’s their cousin but Becky keeps posting videos saying they help to raise her?! I’m so confused by the dynamic
[/QUOTE]
Becky has done a number of videos about relationship with Bella, and the issues why they help raise her. But they are very protective around this due to Bella age.

What I can work out is, when Bella was a near new born baby, the mum walk out of her life. And never been back, so her dad with the help of family have raised her.

They really don't sit right with me, "Hannah" desperately wants all these things, it could never secretly be greedy grabbing Becky 🙃🙃🙃

It really pissed me off when they posted about Alton Towers being ableist for not letting Hannah on certain rides, and people went along with it... surely people with conditions where they have little to no motor or muscular control of their bodies should be thrown around on a rolleroaster, no matter how much they apparently want to! Glad AT health and safety stuck up for themselves!

Reactions: 13
Used to really like them now it just seems like they're obsessed with being famous, etc. I feel like the wholesomeness has gone

Reactions: 6
I feel that - it seems Becky has a bit an obsession with meeting/befriending famous people, and the only way she’s been able to do this is through Hannah. Bloody weird vibes
Agree. The obsession with Giovanna Fletcher is odd. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to be a carer but she’s definitely using it to her own advantage

Reactions: 6