Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Get loads of free stuff and live off your husband’s royalties” isn’t exactly relatable advice for most of us.

Reactions: 17
Tom jizzing in his pants as Amy will be back on his tv every Saturday!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The woman is delusional. Oh look at me, I’ve written 50 words.
Meanwhile, it’s Monday… the rest of the country are out busting their ass trying to keep their heads above water.
Oh so RELATABLE, G 🥱

Never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly in my life.
What cost of living crisis? I get to sit at home in my comfy mansion and tell the plebs that follow me I just wrote 50 words! 🙄
40D370E0-0E84-41BD-85D5-B59B33364ACC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I do not follow her on any social media, what comments did she make about the cost of living ? why anyone would look to her for advice on an issue like this is beyond me !

Reactions: 4
I’ll never forget when they bought equipment and made a whole room in their house a school during lockdown….
With £300 desks for the kids 😷 Although I can't remember if they confirmed they paid for them or if they had indeed been #Gifted them...

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen someone so young, in such dire need of a blephoroplasty.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.