Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #6 and Amy makes three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did he do?
When Jason Manford initially split from his ex-wife, he then had to take on his own share of looking after their kids. Things like laundry and cooking and he moaned about how hard it was to do everything that he should've been doing anyway. Throwing a pity party when it was all his fault he was in that situation.

That's what I feel like is going on here. Gi's making all the effort. But if they did split, Tom would take off into his man cave to write a million ballads about guys never getting the girls. And the perils of throwing a red sock in the washer with white school shirts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
When Jason Manford initially split from his ex-wife, he then had to take on his own share of looking after their kids. Things like laundry and cooking and he moaned about how hard it was to do everything that he should've been doing anyway. Throwing a pity party when it was all his fault he was in that situation.

That's what I feel like is going on here. Gi's making all the effort. But if they did split, Tom would take off into his man cave to write a million ballads about guys never getting the girls. And the perils of throwing a red sock in the washer with white school shirts.
Like when men say they've got to "baby-sit" their own kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Can you remember how insufferable he was when Gi was in the castle, it would be that X1000000!

Reactions: 8
Like when men say they've got to "baby-sit" their own kids.
Oh that boils my blood when I hear people say that!!!!!

I fell out with my husband years ago about his lack of doing his share of the housework and washing up. His excuse was he worked full time. So did I at the time, and I was pregnant. Major words were had, and we have split everything since, based on what we work (I'm term time now so obviously do more in the holidays when I'm off!).

Reactions: 10
Single mum Gi would be posts of jars of Nutella and acting like she can't survive without it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve thought this about logical explanation too… nothing negative tho, as I’m sure if I was famous I wouldn’t be able to help but defend myself too
I’m definitely not the Fletchers. I am half way across the world. Just stating my opinion. It’s an open forum so 🤷‍♀️
But low key laughing at your conspiracies. I’m flattered 🙊

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.