Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #6 and Amy makes three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does the broken sink and tap running on Gis IG mean on how she is doing?
That she’s completely broken, and not ok, but that basically she’s functioning but only just.

very clear that all is not well in the Fletcher house.

Reactions: 4
Not the 'pick me, I'm so different to other girls' post 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The sexual chemistry between Gi and Tom is next to non-existent. They are more like brother and sister than husband and wife. Gi seems like a good mum. Tom seems like a bitter parent
Gi is more like a mum to Tom. She's put up with so much of his tit over the years. Wouldn't want to be in her marital slippers.

Reactions: 11
My “problem” with it is that Tom must have known that he’d bitten off more than he can chew work wise at the second half of last year. Strictly and the McFly tour at the same time would have been enough for anyone. He has had mental health problems for a long time now, you’d think he would know his limitations. It’s not like he needs the money.
I don't think it was his work commitments that caused the recent issues with him. He was completely infatuated with Amy and leaving strictly early devastated him ..he's not been himself since then.

Reactions: 9
Has she really got an engagement, wedding and then eternity ring for each child? Or has she never explained what they are for.

Thread name suggestion:
Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Tom is gone, Gi's rings have flown free, but who's hiding in the basement - yes, it's Amy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle
85C99A54-C15D-4932-B456-852AAFEDC68D.jpeg

*not sure if they read here or not but they’ve obviously caught on to what people are saying in the comments and on here

Thread title name suggestion

Tom & Gi: She's lost her rings, he's off the gram and neither are posting kiddie spam

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And he’s actually posted something a little less generic. He still looks rough poor thing. I actually love Tom and Mcfly but he’s a bit… out of it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.