Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #6 and Amy makes three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had the time of my life catching up on the last fifteen or so pages of the last thread, thanks guys 😂😂😂 been in stitches!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I started laughing in work earlier and my boss asked me what was funny. He wasn’t expecting me to say the image of Tom fletcher running down the street in crocs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This story is interesting

I think Amy is Covid-19 bubbling with the Fletchers until the last of strictly '21. The bit I don't understand is that Sarah Davies seems to be in that bubble too.

Tom is a hell of a guy if he's living' menage de quatre'

As for partner being in Blackpool - he's minding the 'shop'. Amy probably messaged Ben from the hospital letting him know its all routine.

I have a chronic illness too and if I have to be admitted to hospital to be stabilised it is no big deal.

So maybe the whole Tom/Amy thing is a big nothingburger and they have been trolling us

😢😢😢

Thread title or thread suggestion

Tom, Gio and Amy makes three. Good God Sara Davies makes four.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There's definitely something weird going on here. Where is Ben in all this - surely Amy would want to go home to him now she's recovering? Surely he could come and pick her up to take her home unless she didn't want to go as they're actually not together? The whole thing is so very weird - IMO it started with Sara and Aljaz and these two have just amplified it to a whole new level, and now Sara's involved in this saga I feel like they're ALL shagging.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This story is interesting

I think Amy is Covid-19 bubbling with the Fletchers until the last of strictly '21. The bit I don't understand is that Sarah Davies seems to be in that bubble too.

Tom is a hell of a guy if he's living' menage de quatre'

As for partner being in Blackpool - he's minding the 'shop'. Amy probably messaged Ben from the hospital letting him know its all routine.

I have a chronic illness too and if I have to be admitted to hospital to be stabilised it is no big deal.

So maybe the whole Tom/Amy thing is a big nothingburger and they have been trolling us

😢😢😢

Thread title or thread suggestion

Tom, Gio and Amy makes three. Good God Sara Davies makes four.
Whether or not anything is actually happening, Tom went too far with the comments about Amy. It was way too much and still is. If my husband was crying over another woman and waxing lyrical about her laugh, I’d be devastated. Their behaviour is just bizarre and has raised more than a few eyebrows so even though nothing may have happened, everything that we were seeing was too much.

Reactions: 36
I honestly never thought I could care this much about Tom from McFly’s love life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
The tabloid rags are definitely hinting at something. All three of them are just so sexless though, it’s almost like primary school girlfriends and boyfriends.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Does anyone else have the image of Amy clinging to Tom's neck, as he carries (and spins) her to the ambulance- just like in their Les Mis performance?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Whether or not anything is actually happening, Tom went too far with the comments about Amy. It was way too much and still is. If my husband was crying over another woman and waxing lyrical about her laugh, I’d be devastated. Their behaviour is just bizarre and has raised more than a few eyebrows so even though nothing may have happened, everything that we were seeing was too much.
You are right to say how you feel and normal private people feel like you do. The thing about Tom, Gio and Amy is that they are public entertainers and we'll not know what actually happened until they all write books.

I have a family member who is an actor and he is making a living in the industry. His wife is also an actress and for them living, working apart from each other is part of their normal. They get together for holidays etc when they are "resting". At the moment he's living in a serviced apartment. She's not working at the moment and is Covid-19 bubbling with him.

If either of them was associated with another person in the public eye. I am 100% sure that it would only be done to publicise their gig.

Reactions: 3
Why has he just reposted it to Twitter? Making it well known hey…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.