Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #6 and Amy makes three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s back .. he still looks like the spark has gone out 😕 he just looks sad but trying to be happy. Maybe I’m just reading too much into his face 🙈

Reactions: 1
Honestly couldn’t care less about this wet lettuce. he is a boy in a man’s body, and that’s being generous. This weekend away is probably a make or break to see if they keep working on their marriage or call it a day. can’t imagine there will be much action under the sheets. maybe a bonding weekend for brother and sister 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get this at all. Go for a weekend away without the kids and yet spend every second documenting it for the gram. Is it an undisclosed ad for where they are staying?

Reactions: 9
This is their way of doing damage control in regards to the rumours about the Strictly curse striking again. See everyone, see how happy we are.

This is their way of doing damage control in regards to the rumours about the Strictly curse striking again. See everyone, see how happy we are.
Bit backwards damage control really because I think there’s more people rooting for Giovanna away from Tom than with him!

Reactions: 5
Her smile doesn’t really look genuine in those grid posts she has just uploaded. Interesting that they needed some time away to just be Tom and Gi for a bit as well

They look anything but happy. Tom looks like he’s in the midst of a mental breakdown. He’s got that vacant, thousand yard stare thing going on that people sometimes get. Lights are on but no one is home. It’s all just so obviously forced and being orchestrated by PR/management.

• Sad
I don’t get this at all. Go for a weekend away without the kids and yet spend every second documenting it for the gram. Is it an undisclosed ad for where they are staying?
Of course. They’re always getting free holidays but rarely declare them.

Reactions: 3
Honestly couldn’t care less about this wet lettuce. he is a boy in a man’s body, and that’s being generous. This weekend away is probably a make or break to see if they keep working on their marriage or call it a day. can’t imagine there will be much action under the sheets. maybe a bonding weekend for brother and sister 🥴😂
Was thinking the same. Zero sexual chemistry between these two.

Reactions: 3
They look anything but happy. Tom looks like he’s in the midst of a mental breakdown. He’s got that vacant, thousand yard stare thing going on that people sometimes get. Lights are on but no one is home. It’s all just so obviously forced and being orchestrated by PR/management.
Exactly this. Tom doesn’t even look like he’s been forced to be there - he just looks like he doesn’t care for anything.

I also think it’s pretty telling that since Strictly, Gi has really changed her appearance. She seems to be putting in a lot more effort with her clothes, hair and make up. She always seems to be wearing snazzy earrings. It’s sad that she seemingly feels like she has to do that to keep Tom interested like he was with Amy.

Reactions: 6
I also think it’s pretty telling that since Strictly, Gi has really changed her appearance. She seems to be putting in a lot more effort with her clothes, hair and make up. She always seems to be wearing snazzy earrings. It’s sad that she seemingly feels like she has to do that to keep Tom interested like he was with Amy.
To be fair - I don't put in very much effort with my appearance and I don't have three boys and a listless husband running round driving me nuts. ;) If she's decided to perk herself up with a haircut and more make up and nice clothes, more power to her. At least if tit hits the marital fan, nobody can say she didn't try.

Reactions: 11
To be fair - I don't put in very much effort with my appearance and I don't have three boys and a listless husband running round driving me nuts. ;) If she's decided to perk herself up with a haircut and more make up and nice clothes, more power to her. At least if tit hits the marital fan, nobody can say she didn't try.
Oh I completely agree with you - I’ve got 3 young kids and spend my days looking like I’ve crawled out of a hedge! It’s just the timing that is suspicious for me - if she’s done it for herself then good on her! But if she feels like she has to jazz herself up to compete with Amy, that’s what I think is sad.

Reactions: 10
I agree, this trip is a classic last ditch attempt to save the marriage

Lol. Yes.

They do have 3 kids though, significantly different to his sister. If things were tough with my husband, I’d throw everything at making it work for the sake of our kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.