Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah Tom whatever 🙄 can make time for Amy though 🧐
This family (including Carrie Hopeless and Debbie) really really love to keep telling us how "proud" they are of each other don't they :ROFLMAO:

Why not just phone or text or email each other directly and tell yourselves, instead of telling us :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
I think you make a really good point about Amy being in fangirl mode but I'm not so sure about the power imbalance. Sure, Tom is more well-known than her but I think it's important to remember that Gi has 100% taken advantage of his name to bolster her own endeavours. Her first book, Billy & Me (I think that's the name) was essentially a story about a woman dating a pop star, it was practically her autobiography and the fact that it was vaguely marketed in that way is what helped it become a bestseller (my housemate works in publishing and her company currently represents Gi and she's pretty much confirmed this). Then the baby stuff, she has made a career for herself using her - but also his - kids and his platform. So I don't think she's just Tom from McFly's wife anymore and hasn't been for a long time.

It's a similar story with Carrie - she rode on her brother's success for a while too, heck, he even paid for her drama schooling because she didn't get into the school he went to. I think Tom has gotten so used to people riding off of his success without showing much appreciation for the work he does that having someone like Amy, who is successful in her own right, fan girl over him must make him feel like a new person.

This definitely sounds like I'm sticking up for Tom which I'm not, he's making a fool of Gi but I get sucked into this kind of stuff so it's just a bit of fun theorising!
And I agree with what you've said too. However I don't think many people know of a lot of her work pre 2017 and Happy Mum Happy Baby as that's when she hit no.1. I know I definitely didn't think if her as an author, or "celebrity" in her own right until recently.
He always seems to dominate the relationship in terms of success.

Reactions: 1
Amy's definitely there tonight.... his story and grid post don't match... one is at the light coloured table the next is at the dark!
Quick picture to look like I'm on my own.....then scoot over to the next sofa to sit with Amy and watch the holiday 🤢🤮!

Reactions: 6
I reckon they’ll stop dancing and say it’s because mean people are being mean and that they’ve ruined something innocent with their dirty comments 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Don’t mean to sound dense but what does Harry’s comment even mean? I don’t really get it
I could be reading too much into (hence the choking on wine and not tea) but to me it was a snide remark about him not pulling his weight with the band and maybe getting inspiration from Amy? Idk.. even I realize how ridiculous that sounds but this whole situation is ridiculous so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Hey everyone, been lurking for the past hour and thought i'd say hi 👋
I used to be a McFly fan but agree 100% that Tom has just become insufferable and smug
Also just watched a bit of their live and wow was surprised about how they were acting together!!!

Reactions: 8
I could be reading too much into (hence the choking on wine and not tea) but to me it was a snide remark about him not pulling his weight with the band and maybe getting inspiration from Amy? Idk.. even I realize how ridiculous that sounds but this whole situation is ridiculous so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
He commented that because McFly are recording a cover of Walking in the Air on their streaming service, and Tom is watching the snowman

Reactions: 3
don’t think it’s that deep. He’s recording a Christmas song tomorrow and he’s watching a Christmas movie. Think Harry was just suggesting he was getting in the festive mood ready for tomorrow.

Had to comment as I felt like I was the only person that thinks the whole set up is shady!
Talking to one of my friends she said it’s sweet… I said how would you feel if your husband was fired from work then next day went back to work place purely to hang out with a female colleague then dinner out etc
She still maintains it’s not the same thing and it’s ‘sweet’ 🤦‍♀️
Anyway sorry if these have already been posted, feel all the live comments are just gushing but one or two slip thru

View attachment 885791View attachment 885792
Oh Jodie, sweetie, so naïve. But yourself in Gi's shoes, would you be okay with your OH behaving like this?!

Anyone who has ever had a crush on someone can see what's going on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.