Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is so bleeping bizarre 😂 does Amy not... Have her own family... Who could take care of her? And why the duck was Sara Davies saying they were "hanging out" this weekend? What, when she was in hospital? Eh? I don't get it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so surprised that the press aren’t all over this? In previous years they couldn’t wait to dish the the dirt on contestants

Reactions: 15
I’m so surprised that the press aren’t all over this? In previous years they couldn’t wait to dish the the dirt on contestants
It's probably because Tom and Gi are so vanilla that they don't really believe anything can be going on.

I was actually a bit bored when it all seemed to calm down and I couldn't mock them anymore but today's updates on the ménage à trois are making me feel a bit queasy. It could not be more fucked up.

Reactions: 16
I'm guessing Amy made a comment about staying in the hotel since she still has to go back to strictly, and Tom quickly said "why don't you just stay with us". How long until Gi drops the fake smile

Spare trousers 😭

Poor cow, we all know what a Chohns flare up means, he didn't need to do her dirty like that

Reactions: 39
I'm guessing Amy made a comment about staying in the hotel since she still has to go back to strictly, and Tom quickly said "why don't you just stay with us". How long until Gi drops the fake smile
I’m surprised she’s putting up with it, he’s moved his bit on the side in right under her nose. Where’s Ben? Is he also welcome at the fletchers home for waifs and strays?

Reactions: 13
Oooooooh so that’s why he looked upset in that picture during the weekend… he was worried about Amy

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Saw their insta post and had to come straight here😂😂 Tom deffo has his fingers in one too many pies….

• Haha
What on Earth

Why would he carry her into the ambulance? If she was immobile wouldn’t they put her on a stretcher???

I don’t know whether to laugh or cringe and the spare pants comment - Christ is nothing private

Where is Amy’s family or friends - surely she had people in her life before the fletchers??!

Weirdos

Reactions: 36
So amy's moved into gi's house, wearing her clothes, picking her kids up from school and reading them bedtime stories?!?
Why is gi putting up with this?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why hasn't her partner come to pick her up and take her home? Surely youd want your own bed and home comforts?! I know strictly is intense but they can't have grown THAT close as a weird threesome family friendship or whatever. I couldn't think of anything worse than staying with people i barely know (compared to family and a partner) after experiencing that. I can't get my head around it. It. Is. So. Bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m so confused as to why she’s at their house. I have extreme IBD from a number of issues, including having my gallbladder removed and the only place I want to be is at home when I am having issues with it. That’s nothing in comparison to a crohns flare up so I can’t imagine choosing to stay with your dance partner who also has three little boys who will be loud when you feel so bad and are dealing with stomach issues.
Also why is she wearing G’s clothes? Can nobody swing by her hotel and grab her a bag???

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's so bizarre

Why did Tom carry her to the ambulance? Did the ambulance not have a stretcher or a chair? Ambulance arr normally well equipped to deal with immobile patients

Why is she back at Tom's? Where the duck is her partner? Fair enough he wasn't there for the initial flare up but Why hasn't he come back to take her home? Does she not have parents?

It's quite something to move into your affaires house with their wife and children after you've been hospitalised. Image moving in with a work colleague of 10 weeks?

And he has basically said she shat herself. Yes we all know what a crohns flare up involved but still. Bit embarrassing to state it so publicly

Reactions: 23
And he has basically said she shat herself. Yes we all know what a crohns flare up involved but still. Bit embarrassing to state it so publicly
Because as usual it has to be All About Tom! He has to make himself look the hero regardless of how that might make Amy feel.

Reactions: 13
Ok, do we think as he carried her to the ambulance Up Where We Belong started playing, an officer and a gentleman style?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.