Tokyo Olympic Games 2020/1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The use the harness for the "lead" round which is on the big wall and the speed round. They don't use a harness on the smaller bouldering walls. They tend to be more about solving the puzzle of finding the right path rather than seeing how high you can go.
Interesting thanks for the info.

When they’re literally hanging there by their heels or fingers though 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve just turned on the bbc and people are doing karate by themselves. Bit confused. Is it like a dance?

I’ve just turned on the bbc and people are doing karate by themselves. Bit confused. Is it like a dance?
Non-contact karate can be used as a workout and can be a great way to get fit and keep the mind sharp. It’s not great for learning how to defend yourself as you can have all the moves but being kicked in the face is different.

Reactions: 3
Racewalking is fun to watch

Looks like a bunch of people who desperately need the toilet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210805-161145.png

Screenshot_20210805-161213.png

I mean we aren't doing badly. Top is the predicted medals and bottom is what we have

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been watching highlights of the London 2012 opening ceremony. Ive not watched since the day it happened, but god it was amazing wasn’t it? Still makes me feel emotional. Probably the last time I felt proud to be British as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is true, it's absolutely bloody terrible for your body though!
Dunno how they do it/how they decide to give it a go?!?! Looks awkward and must be painful after a while. Running isn’t much better either! Sitting on the sofa never gave me injuries 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
the song choices for the BBC highlights from the climbing are legendary..

“hold on”
And
“The climb”

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watched the hockey bronze medal match this morning, what a game!! So pleased they won, that’s 3 medals in a row now for them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.