Toddler advice thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all!
my Little one is due to start nursery soon, was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for labels to put in her clothes and bits, Thankyou!

Hi all!
my Little one is due to start nursery soon, was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for labels to put in her clothes and bits, Thankyou!
We have a personalised name stamp, it doesn’t work on drinks bottle or anything that isn’t clothes but I bought some labels from eBay with his name on that are waterproof to go on his drinks bottle etc.
I also have a laundry pen to write in his shoes & wellies

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi all!
Definitely a stamper. We just have out last name on ours so I can use it for all the kids. We also use stamptastic.I have tried all sorts of labels over the years and this is the easiest

So much quicker with a name stamp 😂
Plus it stays on for 50/60 washes minimum
It doesn’t take me long at all. He only has a four letter name. And I don’t write his last as he’s the only one. 🫣🤣 and he wears the uniform jumpers. His water bottle I got it one with his initial on

Reactions: 1
My son is 3 next month, this past week his tantrums have been off the scale. i don’t know what’s caused the change in him but he has got well worse and it’s stressing me out. he just never seems happy! and i’ve started a new job after being a sahm the last two years this last month, and i feel like i’m coming home at 2:30 to him just being angry and full of tantrums till bedtime and it upsets me. I just can’t figure out what’s up with him 😭😭 nursery say hes an angel lol but just don’t know why he’s so tantrum-ey at home

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My son is 3 next month, this past week his tantrums have been off the scale. i don’t know what’s caused the change in him but he has got well worse and it’s stressing me out. he just never seems happy! and i’ve started a new job after being a sahm the last two years this last month, and i feel like i’m coming home at 2:30 to him just being angry and full of tantrums till bedtime and it upsets me. I just can’t figure out what’s up with him 😭😭 nursery say hes an angel lol but just don’t know why he’s so tantrum-ey at home
Do you think that could be why! Are you spending less time with him? Are you not around in the mornings?

Do you think that could be why! Are you spending less time with him? Are you not around in the mornings?
My mum just said that when i moaned to her about it! Usually we’d wake up together and have the mornings just me and him till his dad got home and now he’s been having mornings with either his Dad or his Nan so maybe it’s the change? I don’t know but it’s stressing me out either way 🥲

My mum just said that when i moaned to her about it! Usually we’d wake up together and have the mornings just me and him till his dad got home and now he’s been having mornings with either his Dad or his Nan so maybe it’s the change? I don’t know but it’s stressing me out either way 🥲
I would guess that’s what it is!!! Mine is devastated when he wakes up and I’m not there. He pushes my fella out of the way and sits on the stairs in a mood for a bit when I’m already at work before he’s up 😭🤣. He cried this morning when I put my work top on as well and cried when I left. I bet that’s what it is. He’s missing his mummy.

• Sad
  • Heart
I would guess that’s what it is!!! Mine is devastated when he wakes up and I’m not there. He pushes my fella out of the way and sits on the stairs in a mood for a bit when I’m already at work before he’s up 😭🤣. He cried this morning when I put my work top on as well and cried when I left. I bet that’s what it is. He’s missing his mummy.
Omg that makes me feel so guilty 😂 i was ironing my work top this morning and he went ‘i miss you mummy’ and i was like omg i’ll quit my job and stay home i miss you too 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg that makes me feel so guilty 😂 i was ironing my work top this morning and he went ‘i miss you mummy’ and i was like omg i’ll quit my job and stay home i miss you too 😭😭😭
Omg 😂😂😂 I know it’s heart breaking ain’t it. He’ll soon get used to the new routine but it’s a hard change. He’s just making you feel bad they never do it to their daddy’s

Mine does it with her daddy. He leaves sometimes before she's awake (if she's had a late night and it's a day I'm not working I might let her lay in past 7) and she'll wake up and sob because he's gone :ROFLMAO:
On Mondays and Wednesdays when I don't work, she spends all day literally asking me where daddy is. Today I was trying to get her ready to go to my mums for a haircut, and I was kind of rushing her to get her shoes and coat etc, and she just stomped her foot and was like 'I want Daddy to come home' 😬

• Heart
Mine does it with her daddy. He leaves sometimes before she's awake (if she's had a late night and it's a day I'm not working I might let her lay in past 7) and she'll wake up and sob because he's gone :ROFLMAO:
On Mondays and Wednesdays when I don't work, she spends all day literally asking me where daddy is. Today I was trying to get her ready to go to my mums for a haircut, and I was kind of rushing her to get her shoes and coat etc, and she just stomped her foot and was like 'I want Daddy to come home' 😬
My son is like this with his dad too! He isn’t usually bothered about me lol

• Wow
I think for us it's whatever parent isn't there! So when Daddy's at work, he's number one. During the school holidays when she's at home with Daddy, it's me she wants 🥰

• Heart
Mine is like this - sometimes my husband travels for work and she does ask where he is but it doesn’t really faze her. He often sends little videos saying good morning/night night and she watches them but they don’t get much reaction. I made the mistake of doing the same thing the other morning when I had an early start and I got a very unhappy video back saying “why aren’t you here, I want you home” husband said she cried half the morning when she woke up. It’s gut wrenching but you have to move on and they will get used to it!

I mean she used to refer to my husband (her dad) as “the other one” so sometimes they can be so full on for one parent. It’s a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.