Tobys Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people actually message him if he has not been on Instagram for a day? That is actual insanity and these people are not well.

Reactions: 1
Do people actually message him if he has not been on Instagram for a day? That is actual insanity and these people are not well.
No they don't or at least I hope they don't. Just attention seeking behaviour from him which is standard now from him..... every second story

No they don't or at least I hope they don't. Just attention seeking behaviour from him which is standard now from him..... every second story
I lol when they say sorry haven’t been on. Been so busy. Like we waiting on royalty coming up with something amazing.

It's like a standard introduction now. He's so tiresome

Neptune haul, reveal, MIA for a day, story apology, shift stuff around, neptune haul, reveal repeat day after day.... boring

Reactions: 2
It's like a standard introduction now. He's so tiresome

Neptune haul, reveal, MIA for a day, story apology, shift stuff around, neptune haul, reveal repeat day after day.... boring
Who can be bothered to do that everyday and work
No wonder he’s a stress ball. Puts to much pressure on himself. Poor mikey. How he sticks him I’ll never know.

The time has come for the stair garland to come down? He only just put it up? What is the point? As you say @Tescogirl he puts way too much pressure on himself.

The time has come for the stair garland to come down? He only just put it up? What is the point? As you say @Tescogirl he puts way too much pressure on himself.
It’s really stunning. It really is. But all that stress for a few pics. Then to remove. Waste of time money and and more waste to the environment.

According to his stories he was going to find permanent places for his accessories and stop moving them.🙄 I thought.... finally he's taken on board these tattle comments but nope in the same story he went on further to go on about more changes. Eh ??? Today....it won't surprise you but he is painting the blooding chimney breast again.

Been following Toby for a few weeks now. He seems like a sweet boy and I do like his content (although the cottage does look like a Neptune shop!!).

What does he do for work though?? How is he affording this and seemingly able to re-paint the cottage for the millionth time during the day midweek?!

According to his stories he was going to find permanent places for his accessories and stop moving them.🙄 I thought.... finally he's taken on board these tattle comments but nope in the same story he went on further to go on about more changes. Eh ??? Today....it won't surprise you but he is painting the blooding chimney breast again.
I’m sure that cottages is a few feet smaller with all the layers of paint.

• Haha
Wee lad is a knob head...just shows how sad his life actually is, the paint will start to peel off because it’s so damn thick with all those layers! Ugh. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the same with all those loons constantly repainting their kitchen cabinets, I'd be surprised if any of their doors/drawers actually close as the paint is always layered on so many damn times!

Been following Toby for a few weeks now. He seems like a sweet boy and I do like his content (although the cottage does look like a Neptune shop!!).

What does he do for work though?? How is he affording this and seemingly able to re-paint the cottage for the millionth time during the day midweek?!
Thinks he said once he works in finance probably accounts payable or something 🤔 no idea how he affords it probably credit card. I wonder if employers knew those working from home are depending half their working week on insta.

Reactions: 3
I had noticed. His inbox is probably full of people asking if he is OK 😀 I hope he's OK infact I hope hes living a full natural life away from curating neptune dupe images and buying endless hauls

Reactions: 3
He’s to young to spend his life painting walls …,
Exactly. I get the feeling he lives and breathes for insta.
He probably has found this thread and although it's only a few people commenting generally the comments are possibly representative of what others also think for eg ...ffs how much does he spend on paint 😆 and does he have a loyalty card with neptune.