Tobys Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I get the feeling he lives and breathes for insta.
He probably has found this thread and although it's only a few people commenting generally the comments are possibly representative of what others also think for eg ...ffs how much does he spend on paint šŸ˜† and does he have a loyalty card with neptune.
He gets lots gifted from Neptune.

He definitely gets loads gifted from Neptune. I was looking to buy a lamp a while back, which wasnā€™t available for months according to Neptuneā€™s website. However, Toby mentioned he had his eye on the same lamp and within a few days he had one!!! So annoying when the rest of us mere mortals have to wait months for one and then actually pay for it ourselves!!! Heā€™s obviously very well off in his own right and has a wealthy family. I think he comes across as a lovely guy, but I can see how his constant changing of interiors, moving things around and never ending ā€˜haulsā€™ from high end retailers would annoy/upset some people. Especially during a pandemic where people have lost jobs/homes etc. Plus, when he does reappear after his breaks, he says the same thing every time. ā€œI needed a break, Iā€™ve got loads of exciting things to tell/show you.ā€ Then he shares perhaps one new pic on the grid and then disappears again. Much as I like him, itā€™s getting tedious and boring now. Sorry Toby. šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He really has gone MIA for a while, normally 2 or 3 days away we get a 3 minute story apologising for his no show. He does seem like a nice guy but at times he comes across as just a bit too upper class which you can't help who you are I suppose. I remember he once shared a picture of his mums dog and was apologising about the quality of the shot with a disclaimer his mum took the picture. I couldn't help thinking that unless everything in his life is picture perfect he struggles mentally with it all.

Reactions: 2
Heā€™s away to lunch his nee im a designer career šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

he will be back with so much to sell us. I mean tell us šŸ˜‚

The post on his grid says big and exciting life changes... do we think big and exciting as in moving house/expanding their family or do we think Tobys idea of big and exciting as in he's been gifted some more shite from Neptune?

Do you know what I was smiling at his story I think he has been on here and taken all this in. Genuinely I feel I'm warming to him not sure what's come over me I feel like with mario cleaning thread as well. I've gone all soft or something. I hope ziggy is OK and I hope Toby will not return to his past behaviour. One things for sure definitely more neptune to come and more chimney wall painting and table scales and faffing. Toby I congratulate for taking a break ..I think I might just observe this thread now rather than comment while I go checkout my hormones or brain one or the other.

He's probably quit his job that's my thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The post on his grid says big and exciting life changes... do we think big and exciting as in moving house/expanding their family or do we think Tobys idea of big and exciting as in he's been gifted some more shite from Neptune?
Oh yes he keeps disappearing, there are a couple of other accounts I follow that are doing the same thing. Lookweboughtahouse, toby, hardcastletowers, theottohouse, etc. My theory on this is they are filming the next series of 'Interior Design Masters'

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I dont know if he ever followed his partner mikeyperryman but I noticed he doesn't ??? Do you think they've split??

And mikey has stopped following him??? Hmmmm

• Wow
I dont know if he ever followed his partner mikeyperryman but I noticed he doesn't ??? Do you think they've split??

And mikey has stopped following him??? Hmmmm
I have noticed this too! I wondered if theyā€™d split and that was the real reason for the long absence! I notice he did exactly the same thing again. Came back saying he had loads to share with everyone and then promptly disappeared again without saying anything. He does seem to be very dramatic!

Yeah the ā€˜Iā€™m backā€™ doesnā€™t really work if itā€™s just one post and then he bails again!

I always say these instagrammers have champagne lifestyles on lemonade budgets. Mikey must get fed up of the staging and styling. All that fuss to be gifted an occasional faux flower or lamp?? I think he thinks he'll get headhunted for interior design

Iā€™m actually impressed that all that Neptune arse licking worked and he bagged himself a job out of it!