Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody dress today you wouldn’t have even brought it being that weird shape ! And ‘therapy’ ? Well it sounds better than councilling! She loves herself far to much 🙄

Reactions: 5
My other half would much rather I was working on my personal issues, mental health, being a nice person and the person he married rather then the state of my wrinkles. Bodies change. That’s part of life. You can have a smooth forehead and dress up in clothes that show off your boobs but if you are not nice to live with or they’ve fallen out of love with you, it’s a bit pointless really…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My other half would much rather I was working on my personal issues, mental health, being a nice person and the person he married rather then the state of my wrinkles. Bodies change. That’s part of life. You can have a smooth forehead and dress up in clothes that show off your boobs but if you are not nice to live with or they’ve fallen out of love with you, it’s a bit pointless really…
Very true

Reactions: 2
I saw her in real life recently as she lives I my town, there has been no weight loss 🤣

The freckles, the tattoo, nose piercing and now botox.....SOMEONE STOP HER

Also the haul, the clothes are utterly vile. How come she didn't tag the clinic where she had the botox done???
Because the Botox wasn’t #gifted

Reactions: 4
Because the Botox wasn’t #gifted
The clothes haul was just cheap crap no of it suited her

Was so funny to watch the school run collection lol she never hardly does the school run unless her minion can’t do it ! And she can’t drive that bloody awful Volvo either🤣🤨

Was so funny to watch the school run collection lol she never hardly does the school run unless her minion can’t do it ! And she can’t drive that bloody awful Volvo either🤣🤨
Forgot to mention the fact she’s getting rid of her clothes ! Things must be desperate! Who would want that crap

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Forgot to mention the fact she’s getting rid of her clothes ! Things must be desperate! Who would want that crap
I suggested she donate to Ukraine, but doubt they’d even take it. What a tit attitude she has though. If she had donated to Ukraine she would have made endless reels, me thinks. No wonder her husband has been playing the field, imagine living with that, clearly a selfish and nasty piece of work. P.S. used to follow her, but can’t be doing with her crap anymore… so consider yourself no longer unfollowed, but blocked, hun 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I suggested she donate to Ukraine, but doubt they’d even take it. What a tit attitude she has though. If she had donated to Ukraine she would have made endless reels, me thinks. No wonder her husband has been playing the field, imagine living with that, clearly a selfish and nasty piece of work. P.S. used to follow her, but can’t be doing with her crap anymore… so consider yourself no longer unfollowed, but blocked, hun 😂
What an attitude.

Why is she buying more bloody clothes ?jesus Christ how many clothes do you need? Does she ever buy the children clothes ? I love buying my children news clothes over me 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why has she shared that video of her son crying over his birthday present? Thats so embarrassing for him when hes older and his mates will take piss out of him for it! He starts high school this time, hes gonna be a prime target for nasty kids with the shite his mum puts on about him and herself! She will do anything for content

Reactions: 13
Why has she shared that video of her son crying over his birthday present? Thats so embarrassing for him when hes older and his mates will take piss out of him for it! He starts high school this time, hes gonna be a prime target for nasty kids with the shite his mum puts on about him and herself! She will do anything for content
That’s such a private special moment, why exploit it and share it with the world for a few likes
Poor kids. Their entire childhood shared with strangers - and like you say, secondary school is on the horizon and he’s gonna get crucified

Reactions: 8
She touts herself as a brilliant mum, when she has absolutely no idea about how to parent. That poor child, a special and private moment plastered all over the internet so his mum can get a few likes from the bots she’s paid to follow her.

There should be a law that protects children from being overexposed like this by their parents. I bet she wouldn’t comment on a simple politics post about that!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor kid, also in his Mickey Mouse pyjamas. Secondary school age kids can be awful and you just know that they will pick up on this stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she ever feels bad about all the fast fashion she buys and encourages other women to buy? Never known anyone to buy so many clothes. Wonder if she ever stops to think about how many women have been explored in the supply chain of a £12 dress? Or can she not see past the affiliate income 😞

I wonder if she ever feels bad about all the fast fashion she buys and encourages other women to buy? Never known anyone to buy so many clothes. Wonder if she ever stops to think about how many women have been explored in the supply chain of a £12 dress? Or can she not see past the affiliate income 😞
It’s totally ironic isn’t it 😔

she blabs on about women’s rights, but she is always buying fast fashion. She has no morals really.

don’t even get me started on her poor son being publicly displayed like that at a vulnerable moment 😔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.