Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it quite sad. If he husband has being playing away, she’s clearly trying to improve herself to keep him interested.

Reactions: 7
No amount of Botox will stop your partner shagging about when it’s actually your personality that’s the problem 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping botox now! Has anyone noticed the lack of adverts recently? Also the outfit with the saggy tit hanging out is absolutely vile

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That haul 😦 She really does have a special talent for finding the cheapest most unflattering clothes on earth. Even though they are new they look grabby man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That haul 😦 She really does have a special talent for finding the cheapest most unflattering clothes on earth. Even though they are new they look grabby man
She looks dreadful. She genuinely has the worst taste in fashion I’ve ever ever seen

Reactions: 3
Safe to say those links won’t get any clicks!

Is she really drawing those freckles on?! Why?
I don’t understand the freckles at all. It’s something an 8’yo would do 🤷‍♀️

Some of those clothes 🤦‍♀️
Everything she does is screaming for attention.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely can't believe she was born in the same year as me. To be fair I still get asked for ID for everything and even had someone believe my ID was fake the other night because she didn't believe I was 32. But Jesus Harriet looks in her late 40s to me. She knows she's haggard to duck otherwise she wouldn't have gotten botox. Imagine being told at 33 the frown line on your fod is so deep that even botox won't fully resolve it 😂 she must be deeply unhappy with her looks. But I would be too if I looked like that.

Sorry, but I’ve got to bring the freckles up again 🤯
It’s not just something for playing around with in the house, she’s actually gone out with them. Sat on a train…

If I saw her I wouldn’t think oh look, that lady has some lovely freckles. I’d think, why has that adult drawn on their face and left the house like that 😮

• Haha
Sorry, but I’ve got to bring the freckles up again 🤯
It’s not just something for playing around with in the house, she’s actually gone out with them. Sat on a train…

If I saw her I wouldn’t think oh look, that lady has some lovely freckles. I’d think, why has that adult drawn on their face and left the house like that 😮
They look ridiculous!!

I’m not defending her ( well I am I suppose) but I give her a 👍 for always showing herself as she is

unlike that absolute shyster brummymummy2 who always has a handy child in front of her stomach, or films herself bending so far forward she looks like she’s permanently playing leapfrog or photographed from up high that sometimes it seems like someone’s used a stepladder🙄

I am interested to see how the Botox goes

Yes I can’t help but feel a tad sorry for her. Getting Botox and losing weight is probably the product of her husband cheating and leaving her feeling really insecure
I know what you both mean but I just reeeaaally struggle to have any amount of sympathy for her when she’s part of the reason women feel the need to constantly buy tit to ‘improve’ their lives. She makes a living from selling adverts to people.

Also no sympathy for anyone who sells their kids online and makes jokes about people dying in Ukraine.

I think she has maybe los a little weight. She looks really nice at the mo
I saw her in real life recently as she lives I my town, there has been no weight loss 🤣

The freckles, the tattoo, nose piercing and now botox.....SOMEONE STOP HER

Also the haul, the clothes are utterly vile. How come she didn't tag the clinic where she had the botox done???

I know her and she runs 2 lives one on Instagram and one in real life she never hardly does the school run and she looks rough when she does her husband is her lap dog he does everything

• Wow
I know her and she runs 2 lives one on Instagram and one in real life she never hardly does the school run and she looks rough when she does her husband is her lap dog he does everything
Owww spill! What is she like in real life? And him

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.