Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the first ever post on this thread sums it up. I feel quite sorry for him as she’s shared it everywhere that he gave up his job as she is the main earner - but all her moaning about having to home school AND work - another not so subtle public dig at him?
You don’t see much of him, but from what you do see, he seems very down (perhaps even depressed, although I’m obviously just a stranger on the internet so I don’t know anything). He just doesn’t seem very involved at all. It must be exhausting living with Harriet, I’d want to hide away too to be fair!

You don’t see much of him, but from what you do see, he seems very down (perhaps even depressed, although I’m obviously just a stranger on the internet so I don’t know anything). He just doesn’t seem very involved at all. It must be exhausting living with Harriet, I’d want to hide away too to be fair!
My theory is her mum and him have run off together for a new life in Hawaii. Look it’s a pandemic, I’m bored OK?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she has done a story on her daughter having an accident in the night. Is nothing private? I just think that’s so invasive for her daughter. Also sick of her constants moans about her kids or pets waking her up at 5am! Bore off!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yet another reel - kids dancing on the tables whilst mum holds a bottle of wine. I am all for body confidence but don’t encourage drinking from a bottle of wine! Alcoholism isn’t big or funny

Yet another reel - kids dancing on the tables whilst mum holds a bottle of wine. I am all for body confidence but don’t encourage drinking from a bottle of wine! Alcoholism isn’t big or funny
I thought this too - like she’s on her high horse waving around alcohol. Jumping on yet another band wagon with the ‘wine mom’ thing

Urgh yet ANOTHER insta mum struggling to find any relevance now her kids are older.
100% agree they’re all jumping on the ‘oooh this lockdown/homeschooling stuff is really hard’ bandwagon when they consider banging out a couple of tit ads a day as ‘work’
Also as a Mum of an 11yr old who started secondary school in Sept I have noticed a massive shift in his attitude towards social media-he’s much more guarded now. I cannot imagine how he would cope if I posted of pic of me in my undies to my teeny amount of followers, so god knows how hers will cope?! Considering she’s mentioned many time’s that their eldest has been picked on in school it seems incredibly odd that she thinks doing this won’t impact him?

Reactions: 6
Urgh yet ANOTHER insta mum struggling to find any relevance now her kids are older.
100% agree they’re all jumping on the ‘oooh this lockdown/homeschooling stuff is really hard’ bandwagon when they consider banging out a couple of tit ads a day as ‘work’
Also as a Mum of an 11yr old who started secondary school in Sept I have noticed a massive shift in his attitude towards social media-he’s much more guarded now. I cannot imagine how he would cope if I posted of pic of me in my undies to my teeny amount of followers, so god knows how hers will cope?! Considering she’s mentioned many time’s that their eldest has been picked on in school it seems incredibly odd that she thinks doing this won’t impact him?
This is so true. It’s not his fault at all (it’s because of the crap his mother feeds him) but her eldest does look a little overweight. As soon as his classmates discover that his overweight mother posts pictures and videos of herself in her underwear on Instagram, he is going to become the ‘fat kid’ with the ‘fat mother’ and will probably be bullied. Kids are so cruel.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely spot on. So reckless all these influencers putting profit before their kids well being

Still can’t believe these people claim that this is a job. Literally videoing yourself in your pants for 30 seconds and pressing send. Imagine working a 12 hour shift on the front line then having to home school. Maybe THEN they can say how tough parenting is

Reactions: 3
She’s just cringe ain’t she. I’ll get the book out the library though just to see what it’s like. All prepackaged crap to eat and ‘hacks’ that aren’t even hacks probably.

I reckon she’s proper bricking it that her book is going to bomb. I’ve never heard anyone harp on about how important pre-sales are??

Reactions: 5
I reckon she’s proper bricking it that her book is going to bomb. I’ve never heard anyone harp on about how important pre-sales are??
100%
What’s it’s even going to be about? How to pose in an array of random floral dresses with your tongue sticking out?!
No offence but she is one of the last people I’d be asking for parenting tips and advice; all she does is moan about her kids behaviour, moan about how tired she is, and moan about her pets-and then films her kids behaving dreadfully (Edith!), stays up to 1pm watch tv, buys more pets for the gram.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand what she will write, surely people with children talk to their peers about child care ?

I’ve never been one for ‘parenting’ books. The ones I can think that stand out are hurrah for gin and the unmumsy mum but they are massively mainstream and known by people who don’t follow bloggers/Instagrammers. Hurrah for gin actually makes actual content. Wtf does Toby and roo do and who has even heard of her? I only heard of her because she’s local to where I used to live and she always spammed a local parenting group with her links under the guise of ‘advice’

Reactions: 2
Nobody has preordered her book because most of her followers aren’t genuinely interested in her. Isn’t she a big follow/unfollower? That’s not the way to get followers who are engaged with your content.

Reactions: 4
Nobody has preordered her book because most of her followers aren’t genuinely interested in her. Isn’t she a big follow/unfollower? That’s not the way to get followers who are engaged with your content.
Yes she's guilty of this! The book will be in the bargain bin before u know it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.