Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s considering home schooling?! The woman who moans about her kids constantly?!

what’s shehoping? That once out of lockdown companies will offer her free trips and she can use “homeschooling” as an excuse for flirting around the world!!

I give it a few months

Reactions: 3
Husband brings wife a glass of water. Wife has to tell 100,000 people. Not sure how she’s busy homeschooling when she takes breaks to let the world know she’s having a drink.

Reactions: 2
Please tell me she's not considering permanent home schooling? She has done nothing but complain about it since the day it the kids started doing school work from home!

They spent more time at home than school anyways 😂, countless holidays, getting up late and sickness. If they are home schooled they can go on holiday as much as they like?

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed a few months ago, the endless holidays, #ads, moaning about the boys but letting her daughter act like a little madam wound me up!
After reading this thread I had to have a little nose....and yup just as annoying, self absorbed as always.
cant wait for the home schooling....😂

Reactions: 4
Feeding the kids something nutritious again in her latest post I see. That family are just walking deep fried food.

Feeding the kids something nutritious again in her latest post I see. That family are just walking deep fried food.
Not a pea in sight. When you can spend that much on an extension and then an upcoming garden makeover, how hard is it to give the kids balanced meals.
Nothing wrong with fish and chips occasionally, but do give them peas with it.

Those kids rule the roost with what they eat and the damage done in childhood will never be undone

Does this woman eat any fruit or veg? She has just shown the biggest order of cakes and biscuits from a local company (I think she ordered them, they weren’t a gift). It’s way too much for a family of 5, yet I am sure she will eat half of them given the way she has portrayed her eating habits in the past.
I’m not body shaming her, I have a few pounds to lose myself, but when you get to the size that she is, surely it’s time to stop eating SO MUCH junk food. Obesity is a huge cost to the NHS. Her shopping hauls show cakes, biscuits and five hundred packs of those bake in the oven pain au chocolats.

Does this woman eat any fruit or veg? She has just shown the biggest order of cakes and biscuits from a local company (I think she ordered them, they weren’t a gift). It’s way too much for a family of 5, yet I am sure she will eat half of them given the way she has portrayed her eating habits in the past.
I’m not body shaming her, I have a few pounds to lose myself, but when you get to the size that she is, surely it’s time to stop eating SO MUCH junk food. Obesity is a huge cost to the NHS. Her shopping hauls show cakes, biscuits and five hundred packs of those bake in the oven pain au chocolats.
Gifted - just not declared on the first post. I couldn’t see her buying anything like that from a local business!

• Wow
I'm no fan of hers but given the racist drivel all over my social media from idiots I went to school with in the same town as her, I'm glad she's thrown herself behind the cause this past week. She's shared interesting stuff and linked it to home schooling, credit where it's due

‘Movie night’ looks like a blast for the kids whilst you two whales are stuck to your phones ignoring them and the film.

It’s so suspicious that she doesn’t show her food shop when she tells everyone about ‘everything she bought’. She just holds up the odd pack of grapes or pizza sauce. She’s definitely hiding all the extra junk food they buy...I spotted some pot noodles that weren’t declared today. I mean, you don’t get to the size she is by eating grapes. I don’t care how much she weighs, I just wish she was honest about the food shop. Either show it all or don’t show it at all, Harriet. Just don’t pretend you didn’t buy all the crap.
20F8A3F1-A4E8-4F09-A703-4281F8D80993.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed a few months ago, the endless holidays, #ads, moaning about the boys but letting her daughter act like a little madam wound me up!
After reading this thread I had to have a little nose....and yup just as annoying, self absorbed as always.
cant wait for the home schooling....😂
👆 this, I used to follow her but her daughters behaviour and her overall attitude to the children who are spoilt beyond words did my head in. Do these people ever sit and think long and hard about what they are doing to their children’s lives and the adults they are going to become 🤷‍♀️ I don’t think she’s a bad person I think she needs to get a grip but that boat may have sailed

She should buy some healthy food not just for her children or her weight but for her bloody skin! It’s terrible and looks so greasy and unhealthy 🤢

She should buy some healthy food not just for her children or her weight but for her bloody skin! It’s terrible and looks so greasy and unhealthy 🤢
I did think it was her make up as she trowels it on normally but it is looking a bit rough

Reactions: 1
EUUUUUGH the colour of her tongue on her stories this morning. Brush your teeth and have a scrub woman you always look hideous

Just seen her latest grid post and she really needs to sort out her bra situation. Wrong size by the looks of it, she needs more support. I recently followed her but then I downloaded her family meal plans and was shocked that nearly every meal had chicken in it. Lots of the meals didn’t seem like the sort of things kids would like, just some random things from Pinterest.

Last edited:
Does she think she looks earthy and ethereal 🤣🤣 bloody woman piss off with your stinky pits and tit dresses

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.