Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. I'm sorry. I should have gone to Specsavers šŸ¤£ I didn't realise her mum lived with them.

I'd imagine she keeps it pretty quiet because having an extra pair of hands plus her husband who is a stay at home doesn't fit in with her "isn't my life so stressful, aren't I so relatable" narrative.
I think her Mum lives in an annexe in the house. She definitely has more help than she let's on.

Anyone else follow Simple Politics on Insta? Often spot Toby and Roo on there commenting on posts... trying to boost followers by hijacking them from there methinks, luring them with her insightful political views šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else follow Simple Politics on Insta? Often spot Toby and Roo on there commenting on posts... trying to boost followers by hijacking them from there methinks, luring them with her insightful political views šŸ˜“
Literally the first comment is always her

Reactions: 7
She makes is very clear that she can't stand her children and today has outright written 'twit' on one of them in her stories. Wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200416_150302_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20200416_163657_com.instagram.android~3.jpg

This hypocrite. She needs to take her own advice. But it will be happy families next time she needs to do an ad šŸ¤‘

• Wow
What a shame, that wee boy is totally unaware his own mother has put that pic with an insult over his head!! She's the fuckin twit! The fat cow!

Reactions: 5
Poor Toby itā€™s such a hard time on our kids theyā€™ve had their lives changed overnight. My boy is the same age and I know heā€™s finding it rough. I just let him watch a movie this afternoon as thatā€™s what he fancied doing

Reactions: 2
Wow, the twit post was too much. She needs to put her phone down, everything doesnā€™t need to be shared on the gram. Especially insulting her own child.

I think sheā€™s out of her depth with three kids and doesnā€™t have the tools or strategies to deal with them, so resorts to calling them ā€˜twatsā€™. I think she needs some parenting help and guidance.

Reactions: 5
Edith literally rules the house
Edith is so spoiled. They put up with appalling behaviour from her. I remember her posting a story where Edith had to be taken out of the cinema for misbehaving and Harriet bought her loads of things from the nearby Primark. It just seemed like she was condoning her behaviour.

They just seem really scared of her throwing a fit, but I donā€™t understand whatā€™s wrong with a few boundaries?

The twit story was really, really awful. Probably one of the worst ā€˜parentingā€™ things Iā€™ve seen actually. You can think it sure, but why the duck would you broadcast that to 100k+ people?

So she lives semi rural yet she's been driving to their daily walk!? She could easily walk a decent walk from the town they live in. So unnecessary to drive there. Makes me so angry that people are still driving around to have a walk. My kids have been walking around our local area like everyone else, why do the rules not apply to them? She also posted this morning about her "morning walk" then has posted photos of their afternoon walk šŸ˜”

So she lives semi rural yet she's been driving to their daily walk!? She could easily walk a decent walk from the town they live in. So unnecessary to drive there. Makes me so angry that people are still driving around to have a walk. My kids have been walking around our local area like everyone else, why do the rules not apply to them? She also posted this morning about her "morning walk" then has posted photos of their afternoon walk šŸ˜”
That wound me up too. They live somewhere with walks.

I live somewhere relatively touristy and people are driving to the town to walk round it and around the parks. We have family members who are farmers and people are driving to the countryside and trampling the crops and walking across the land during lambing. This sort of thing condones it to other families.

God help anyone who follows todayā€™s hair tutorial from her!! Looks bleeping awful!! Why hasnā€™t her husband said anything!?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.