Toby & Roo #4 estranged from mum, husband is scum, all those Too Good To Go bags going straight to her b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why must she always document and be posting pictures of her kids when they are ill, put the phone down and look after them

Reactions: 8
Her kids seem to be ill an awful lot. No idea why, after all, they eat nourishing, healthy food, have plenty of sleep, little screen time, lots of fresh air and exercise…..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Posting her 8 year old doing a “skin care routine” with adult products??!
No, just no

Reactions: 7
Like she will give a tit about animals when she’s swimming with dolphins next month
What an ignorant response
IMG_5589.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Posting her 8 year old doing a “skin care routine” with adult products??!
No, just no
Let's hope she doesn't start promoting Botox for princess Edith wouldn't put it past her 🙄

Also, the stories where she's talking about the Amazon fan and Edith's talking over her, god she's such a little tit 🥴

Reactions: 6
Let's hope she doesn't start promoting Botox for princess Edith wouldn't put it past her 🙄

Also, the stories where she's talking about the Amazon fan and Edith's talking over her, god she's such a little tit 🥴
so many of these instamums are tit parents

Reactions: 4
Her stories last night about the kids each getting some one to one time and the smug "Edith gets a lot of time with me anyway".

Yes Harriet, we're aware Edith is your little "bestie" and favourite child. You don't even bother to hide it.

So next week's podcast is about covert sexual abuse, I'm interested into what accusations she's going to throw around now. I will add not interested enough to actually listen her condescending tone makes me want to slam my head in a door.

Also it wasn't one one one time with Toby was it because bootleg bill and his superdry bag tagged along too

• Wow
I asked her on her Q&A if shes gonna address Justine’s accusations about Adam and she blocked me 😂 can slag her mother off to the high heavens for all the ‘trauma’ she caused her but her husband can literally duck someone else and hes a saint and not a bad word can be said 🤨 what an absolute MUG! No doubt it will be her mum’s fault why he cheated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t believe that for a second, sorry.

I was the same size as Harriet, I was a 22/24. I’m now a 14/16 in the same time frame as her.

I’ve been though serious illness, huge amounts of stress with an elderly parent, marriage stress. My mental health is in the bin.

I’ve had to work bloody hard to lose that weight and adjust my diet despite basically living off adrenaline for the last few years. I would still be very overweight if I hadn’t done that.

She knows she would lose followers if she was honest about weightloss as she will have known other plus sized “body confident” bloggers being dragged over the coals for daring to want to be healthier and lose weight, so she will never admit to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe that for a second, sorry.

I was the same size as Harriet, I was a 22/24. I’m now a 14/16 in the same time frame as her.

I’ve been though serious illness, huge amounts of stress with an elderly parent, marriage stress. My mental health is in the bin.

I’ve had to work bloody hard to lose that weight and adjust my diet despite basically living off adrenaline for the last few years. I would still be very overweight if I hadn’t done that.

She knows she would lose followers if she was honest about weightloss as she will have known other plus sized “body confident” bloggers being dragged over the coals for daring to want to be healthier and lose weight, so she will never admit to it.
Hope you’re in a better place now xxx

it’s so damaging that people who have a platform with influence lie so much to their followers whether that be them endorsing a product they never ever use / mention again or lie about being so happy in their skin yet behind the scenes are dropping 5/6 dress sizes yet being so blasé about it. No one cares you’ve lost it -just be honest about it.

Reactions: 5
Has she lost much weight since she started running? I’ve not noticed much difference, but maybe that’s because she’s almost always squeezed into stuff that’s too small for her.

Running won’t help her much if she eats crap anyway. Exercise is fantastic for a multitude of reasons and can certainly speed up weight loss, but we all know it mostly happens in the kitchen!

Has she lost much weight since she started running? I’ve not noticed much difference, but maybe that’s because she’s almost always squeezed into stuff that’s too small for her.

Running won’t help her much if she eats crap anyway. Exercise is fantastic for a multitude of reasons and can certainly speed up weight loss, but we all know it mostly happens in the kitchen!
That’s why I hate it when they lie. They go for a couple of five minute shuffles a week, or 20 mins walking on a treadmill in a gym and claim that’s why they have dropped multiple dress sizes.

I think everyone is educated by now that it’s about what/how much you eat. What is it, you’d have to run for a hour to burn off the calories in a mars bar?

Some of the high profile plus size influencers have tried misleading their followers and it’s come out they are on weight loss. injections. One high profile US influencer lost her tit that people were unfollowing - it’s because she mislead them by posting videos in the gym and then admitted the big losses were from jabs.

Harriet could just own the weight loss rather than blaming stress or having people believe that a tiny bit of jogging has done it, but she’s so afraid of losing the few genuine followers she has.

• Heart
Didn't she spend ages trying to be all plus size body positive? That's probably why she's kept it on the downlow. It grinds my gears how influencers will jump on any bandwagon for a few weeks/months to boost their engagement and following. It's so shallow and inauthentic.

• Heart
She's morphing into Helen Thorn (scummy mummies) with the whole weight loss that's "not intentional" but acting all coy about it. Few months time she'll probably allude to it like Helen did like "my body has changed slightly", before eventually admitting to losing weight due to being at risk of diabetes etc.
Harriet, here's an idea, as you're copying Helen why don't you dump the cheating husband, get a magic insta book deal and write a book about the cheating swine? You can have that one for free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.