Toby & Roo #4 estranged from mum, husband is scum, all those Too Good To Go bags going straight to her b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell would you share that? It looks so painful and is completely unnecessary

she really is doing every single thing possible to change her appearance since he cheated

Reactions: 7
Why the hell would you share that? It looks so painful and is completely unnecessary

she really is doing every single thing possible to change her appearance since he cheated
I don’t know whether to feel sad for her or not.

If she had done all this after leaving him she’d have a lot more of my respect

Reactions: 9
THE EYEBROWS WHEN SHE’S TALKING ABOUT HER COURSE

Jesus Christ

I get mine waxed every now and then and do nothing else with them. They look a million times better than hers and I have low self confidence. What the hell is she doing to them
---
View attachment 2322627View attachment 2322621
The gap between her eyebrows is as wide as the gap between her tits in that polo dress 👀 and what’s she wearing round her neck a plug 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion:
Toby & Roo: filler, running and bra shots overkill, but still can’t satisfy bootleg Bill

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her poor son can't even have a sick bug without it being splashed all over the gram.... and she can't even talk about it without having her tiddies flopping about on her stories...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My most hated ‘influencer’ comment… so many of you have asked about my….
No one’s asked love - no one really cares - why do these ‘influencers’ think people would believe it
Why would anyone ask advice from someone who is dressed like Winnie the Pooh in public? Oh yes - Harriet is such a fun gal !

Reactions: 8
So basically from what I can gather she's only spending the summer holidays treating the golden girl? (Brat)

Reactions: 7
Of course the first thing anyone thinks about when embarking on a serious career change is what stationery to buy?! It’s giving me Hannah Gale becoming a doctor vibes…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_5549.jpeg

you do not look like this ever because she has the worst fashion sense I’ve ever seen. She would team this with her horrible manky Clompy trainers and a garish coat

she honestly has zero ability to dress nicely - esp with her spaniels and sperm eyebrows setting it off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just had a look at a few posts. The filler, botox and running he hasn't liked the posts 😂 wonder if he doesn't approve. That red dress is far too tight and always has been

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.