Toby & Roo #3 Toby and Roo? More like Toby, Edith and Who

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I screen shotted the same pic to post here hahah does she think it makes her look cute?!because it really doesn't. Also HOW has she got such awful wrinkles at her age that even botox won't touch them. Me and her are the same age and I haven't got any wrinkles and I've never had botox. Its not even like shes had a hard life?! Entitled duck wit. Also did Adam cheat on her with smaller women? She used to be a size 18 and now she's doing size 16 hauls. I found it hilarious last week when she posted that she was a short mum. Isnt she like 5'6? Well id hate to think she was any shorter than that seeing as she was selling a pair of size SEVEN shoes as they were too small 😂 Harriet, you are a ginormous ugly cretin. Stop trying to make out your this dainty cute woman who's short and has freckles and sticks her tongue out for pics. Also, stop with the "sexy" reels. You're anything but. Which is why your husband cheats on you frequently.
Her kids will one day be estranged from her. They will see all her posts about them, see all their posts about her own estrangement and realise that this witch needs cutting out of their lives. Its disgusting the way she posts everything about them online. She will regret it one day
This is brilliant

Imagine being a mum of 3, with pets, and having time to duck about with make up trends like a teenager 🙄

Reactions: 8
There’s rumours of two school mums as well as the three confirmed Insta mums 😱
Nooooooo. Who the duck is sleeping with him! He is average looking, got a gut on him and the same hair style from the 90s 🤦‍♀️

Who are the confirmed insta mums 😳 please dish!!

Reactions: 11
Love how she posted this to be like oh wow look at how different I look now. Harriet, you look the same only with a million frown lines permanently added to your face. Take away your make up and thats what you look like. Oh let's not forget the two false teeth either side of your front ones.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
why why why is she still with him if he has cheated that many times?? im all for second chances if they have a one night stand but really were talking what 5 possible women and she's still with him?? This isn't going to be good for the kids as there must be tension in the house and what is she teaching her daughter and her sons as they will 100% find out about it when their older.

There’s rumours of two school mums as well as the three confirmed Insta mums 😱
FIVE?!??? Holy duck.

2A92850D-B4C6-475C-ADF4-C6F6F99B8FDF.jpeg

For the love of Christ Hazza, the amount of dresses you buy PLEASE make your next purchase be a bra that actually fits and supports the spaniels. It’s no wonder they’re so droopy when they’re literally got zero support and your bra barely skims your nipples

Reactions: 5
Someone only said a few days ago ( I can't remember who it was sorry) all this effort with the hair, make up and clothes started more recently since the cheating was revealed. She's clearly trying to convince herself she's confident and happy all while trying to keep Adam interested, it's really quite sad when you think about it. I think she's trying way too hard to give the kids a different childhood from hers, I totally get that my mum and dad split when I was 18 months and never got on and I would never want to put my kids through that, but by staying and forcing it she's probably doing more harm than good. Walking away isn't failure!

Reactions: 9
She bats some mighty big accusation words around when talking about her mum. Has she ever actually said what she did?

Because the words she uses makes you think she had literally the worst childhood, abuse, the really really bad stuff.

I’d be interested to know what it actually was.. I’m
Betting if she’s never said, it’s because it wasn’t as bad as she’s making out 🤷‍♀️

Ps - Harriet stop using the mid size hashtag, you’re not midsize.

Pps, have some self respect in both your clothing choices and your husband.

Someone only said a few days ago ( I can't remember who it was sorry) all this effort with the hair, make up and clothes started more recently since the cheating was revealed. She's clearly trying to convince herself she's confident and happy all while trying to keep Adam interested, it's really quite sad when you think about it. I think she's trying way too hard to give the kids a different childhood from hers, I totally get that my mum and dad split when I was 18 months and never got on and I would never want to put my kids through that, but by staying and forcing it she's probably doing more harm than good. Walking away isn't failure!
Yes I wonder if cutting off her Mother was all linked too. Bet she called her out for being a doormat and staying with him so suddenly she’s shipped off and branded toxic meanwhile Harriet loses weight, starts on the Botox and slapping on the make up and buying endless amounts of dressy dresses. It’s clearly to keep him interested

1 is bad enough but 5? You can make all the sexy TikToks you like and paint them freckles on but after 5 he’s incapable of staying faithful. Only a matter of time.

No never stated why but she was happy to accept the financials she gained from her toxic parents

She gets my vote 🗳

I think she’s bloody awesome 👏

Alibabs1 … come collect your award 🥇

Outstanding comments on H’s post 👏 👏 👏

She is being held accountable and her answers are so selfish it’s unbelievable 😯
Its great that we are bigging up the one from up north, but didn't she get insta famous for setting up a charity which wasn't really a charity and the company then got struck off for not filing accounts so no taxes were declared and there's no record of where the money raised actually went? 🤔
Doesn't seem like very moral behaviour to me.

• Wow
She has a lot of grey hairs for someone so young! 👵🏻

I guess that is what a cheating husband does to you!

Also, that tutorial 🤣 my 3 year old could do better!

Its great that we are bigging up the one from up north, but didn't she get insta famous for setting up a charity which wasn't really a charity and the company then got struck off for not filing accounts so no taxes were declared and there's no record of where the money raised actually went? 🤔

I’ve not heard about that!

Where have you sourced/heard that from?

I’m just saying morally/ethically from what I see now she is pretty amazing.

She handles herself well, realises her influence can have repercussions and acts accordingly.

Unlike Harriet.

Reactions: 3
She has a lot of grey hairs for someone so young! 👵🏻

I guess that is what a cheating husband does to you!

Also, that tutorial 🤣 my 3 year old could do better!

I’ve not heard about that!

Where have you sourced/heard that from?

I’m just saying morally/ethically from what I see now she is pretty amazing.

She handles herself well, realises her influence can have repercussions and acts accordingly.

Unlike Harriet.
It's quite well known in the town that she used to live that she did a runner on her old premises and there's some upset people who backed her and bought t-shirts, bags and badges from her who feel pretty let down that the so called charity was struck off. More than one person I have spoken to have said she has been reported for it. You can look it up on Companies House. If she raised as much money as she said she did she should have been VAT registered too but no-one has seen a VAT receipt.
She's not as squeaky clean as she makes out. She was all about the fast fashion, the poor local postie's arms used to ache with sacks of online shopping for her that she would have delivered to her shop and as for realising she has influence, dodging taxes while standing for council and committing adultery doesn't really seem like a very good example to be setting.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I had absolutely no idea! Never heard of her before reading about her dalliances with Mr Toby & Roo
No wonder she hates us on tattle then as she probably knew her skeletons were to be outed too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.