Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pretty Hate Machine

Can't believe I've only just found this thread. :D
Have seen the film twice now. Contemplating going again tonight as it's the last showing at my local cinema. Not sure I can justify it again though!
Am also obsessed with that version of IYHG. So beautiful and moving. I keep checking to see if a version is on youtube yet. Seems like ages until the album will be out. No sign of a streaming or dvd date either. Still listed as tbc.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Ahhhh I've adored this man since his days in Repugnant 😍
Ghost just get better and better as time goes on. My most recent Ritual was Leeds in 2019, which was incredible. Another one hoping for a UK tour announcement here!
Did anyone see the interview clip where he talked about finding out that he just needed to ask for kids temperature coffee at starbucks? 🥹

• Heart

Macmama

VIP Member
Hello fellow Ghosties! Never thought I'd see Toenail Fungus on here, but here we are! Been listening to Ghost since the beginning so to see how popular they were now is quite wild considering I used to get laughed at for enjoying their music. So proud of Tobias and the band though. They have done so well!
I know, it’s crazy! My eldest has TikTok and was showing me videos when MOAC got popular. I hope Toblerone Fudgecake is enjoying it. The new staging is certainly making use of the TikTok money, the clips I’ve seen of the recent rituals look incredible!

We did Glasgow last time, I’m also holding out for a couple of UK dates. Couldn’t justify the cost of Download for us all, sadly.

• Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
I did not actually think we’d see the day to have actual Tattling to do on Toenail Fungus. I am shook.

Won’t lie, I’ll be gutted if they’ve split. Boel at the Grammies with him was goals and they’ve been together for years. I hope the fame hasnt done it.

Also, is he growing Papa’s actual hair?
I don’t think they got married until 2017 either, but every interview and photo over the last six years he’s worn it and now he’s not.
It could be something obvious though like it’s being resized maybe.
must be tough though, if he isn’t touring he’s recording. Can’t be easy to maintain relationships that way.

And yes, Papas hair is growing! He’s up to something. I’m wondering if he’s about to meet his end in the last shows down under.

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
YESSSS 🤟

I’m so happy to see Papa getting a thread. Been a Ghost fan for a long time, love him in and out of the mask. His wife is a lucky lady!

I met him briefly a few years ago and he could not have been nicer.

Phantomime is an absolute smash too, still on repeat here!
Same, found a leak for we don't need another hero last week and loved it, the rest of it is amazing.
Eagerly awaiting a UK tour announcement now, should come after download.

• Heart

Macmama

VIP Member
Cant post this on the groups because they moan about discussing personal lives, but as this is Tattle I'm going for it...
Toblerone Fudge arriving in Argentina, and the second set of photos I've seen of him without his wedding ring. Very strange considering until last month I'd never seen a single pic of him without it.
---
I did not actually think we’d see the day to have actual Tattling to do on Toenail Fungus. I am shook.

Won’t lie, I’ll be gutted if they’ve split. Boel at the Grammies with him was goals and they’ve been together for years. I hope the fame hasnt done it.

Also, is he growing Papa’s actual hair?

HowVery

Now bookable with VUE!!!
Appears to be just me and the lad at the moment 😂
It'll definitely book up quickly once word gets out.

My screening in Odeon has very very few seats left and the whole chain seems to be adding extra screenings.

Amazing for Tobias. So proud of him ❤

• Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Wonder will we get any crumbs from Ghost tomorrow seeing as it's Tobbe's birthday.
im half expecting a ministry video to appear given he was in LA about a week around the Grammys and that’s where they film.
Maybe overthinking, but I wonder if something will pop up at Easter.

Macmama

VIP Member
I don’t think they got married until 2017 either, but every interview and photo over the last six years he’s worn it and now he’s not.
It could be something obvious though like it’s being resized maybe.
must be tough though, if he isn’t touring he’s recording. Can’t be easy to maintain relationships that way.

And yes, Papas hair is growing! He’s up to something. I’m wondering if he’s about to meet his end in the last shows down under.
Okay, new photo and the ring is back!

AC9B185D-EBED-420A-9710-EF9BF2C257C9.jpeg

Big sigh of relief. Love isn’t dead… I hope. This has been a long tour. Although I did see a Tiktok with apparently Boel at the edge of stage.

Less sigh of relief for Papa. I agree, I think his end is nigh too. I always look forward to what Tobungle Fungle has next for us, but I will miss CC/Papa 4. He’s a funky lil dude and I still struggle to reconcile that it’s TF under the mask.

• Heart

HowVery

If the record company thinks it'll make money (and it will), there will be a release on streaming.

I need to watch it in the privacy of my own home so I can sing along.

I wonder when we will get another lore update (don't want to give away any spoilers but I need to know what's happening next!)

Macmama

VIP Member
Phew.
Wonder if it was resized. He looks like he’s lost a lot of weight. It’s been a long tour cycle.
I have the shirt he’s wearing too 😂
He was looking pretty thin and pretty knackered by the time they hit Oz.

His band tee collection is always 👌🏻 I appreciate that he hasn’t moved from skinny jeans and a good band tee.

Interested in what comes next with the movie! Also heard rumours about Per leaving…

• Heart

HowVery

Boel looks stunning. Love the hair, the dress, and her DMs. Tobias is lucky to have her.

I cannot wait to see the movie tomorrow.

Macmama

VIP Member
This weeks Metal Hammer is outstanding, as is the rather large, double sided poster that will reside in my woman cave 😂
It is gorgeous!! I told OH I was buying it for our eldest but really, he’s going in my secret hideaway.

Having total tour blues and missing the content. Also raging at all these people that seem to just randomly meet him in the street. I realise I don’t live in Sweden but still!

• Heart