Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HowVery

Glad you’ve bumped this, reminded me to post on it…..

THEY'RE IN THE STUDIO RECORDING!!!!!
Allegedly Repugnant will be back on Spotify next Friday too. It was taken off several weeks ago.

Now all we need is another Tobias sighting...

Reactions: 2

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Next year I’m planning a few days in Stockholm. We did say we’d do some city breaks and I want to investigate my Swedish DNA (god bless ancestry 😂), I just need to stop procrastinating.

• Heart

Macmama

VIP Member
Ahhhh I've adored this man since his days in Repugnant 😍
Ghost just get better and better as time goes on. My most recent Ritual was Leeds in 2019, which was incredible. Another one hoping for a UK tour announcement here!
Did anyone see the interview clip where he talked about finding out that he just needed to ask for kids temperature coffee at starbucks? 🥹
Yes!! Tbf all his interviews are a delight. The one where he starts talking about his brother (it’s a Swedish one) and is in tears is heart wrenching.
I did catch something about Chris Catalyst leaving the ghouls though which is sad if true. Alway liked him.
Yes, it looks like he’s gone for good. Real shame, I’m a big fan of his solo stuff too, he seems like a nice guy. He posted on his Insta that he didn’t choose to part ways so 😬 I wonder what’s gone down.
---
Kids temp coffee:

Interview re: his brother:

(the sad bit is just after 52 minutes but the whole letter is lovely).

Turtledove Fruitbasket tax just because

8A463FEB-281E-45E5-BE78-E61AF61C4F0C.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Yep had to chuckle because over half our screening left before the end scene. A scene which elicited a cry of ‘ohh you bastard!’ From half the remaining audience….. 😂

Loved it though. And the new song at the end was also rather outstanding.

• Haha

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Hello fellow Ghosties! Never thought I'd see Toenail Fungus on here, but here we are! Been listening to Ghost since the beginning so to see how popular they were now is quite wild considering I used to get laughed at for enjoying their music. So proud of Tobias and the band though. They have done so well!
Same. I was sold when I heard Ritual on Opus. Bit weird to see a lot of young girls squealing over them, though good for their popularity I guess.
Tik Tok is absolutely full of it at the moment, so many random videos backed with Mary on a cross.

currently in ritual withdrawal. Didn’t really want to see them at Download because festival sets for me are never as enjoyable, so I’m putting all my eggs into the ‘November/December’ UK tour basket and working out how many I can do 😂

• Heart

HowVery

Where oh where are you Tobbe. Need to see what band t-shirt/jeans combo you're wearing this time.

• Heart

rockatansky

Hello fellow Ghosties! Never thought I'd see Toenail Fungus on here, but here we are! Been listening to Ghost since the beginning so to see how popular they were now is quite wild considering I used to get laughed at for enjoying their music. So proud of Tobias and the band though. They have done so well!

• Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
May be in trouble....

New kid at work, only young but big rock fan. Tells me he's never really heard of Ghost. I tell him to listen to Prequelle whilst he's working. He loads it on his Spotify and continues to tell me about a girl he's met......through his Christian Group.
Oops.

• Haha

rockatansky

Same. I was sold when I heard Ritual on Opus. Bit weird to see a lot of young girls squealing over them, though good for their popularity I guess.
Tik Tok is absolutely full of it at the moment, so many random videos backed with Mary on a cross.

currently in ritual withdrawal. Didn’t really want to see them at Download because festival sets for me are never as enjoyable, so I’m putting all my eggs into the ‘November/December’ UK tour basket and working out how many I can do 😂
Yeah it is truly bizarre! I stay well out of the fandom now it's full of kids. They're vicious af.

I did consider download but I can't face festivals at my age now. I'd be standing for 5 mins then need to sit down, so like you, I'm desperate for them to announce a UK tour at some point. Apparently that may happen after Download! I only did 2 rituals last time, Manchester and Birmingham. Birmingham was absolutely the best! We bought tickets for it the day after Manchester and I had work at 4 the next morning. So worth it!

• Heart

Macmama

VIP Member
As I’m sure you’re aware, it’s legit!! I’m still absolutely terrified for Papa but so stoked.

Also new Tobbe.

DED32EB5-5CB9-4F28-B5D7-978CD4C4F892.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Macmama

VIP Member
YESSSS 🤟

I’m so happy to see Papa getting a thread. Been a Ghost fan for a long time, love him in and out of the mask. His wife is a lucky lady!

I met him briefly a few years ago and he could not have been nicer.

Phantomime is an absolute smash too, still on repeat here!

• Heart
Reactions: 1