Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
He was looking pretty thin and pretty knackered by the time they hit Oz.

His band tee collection is always šŸ‘ŒšŸ» I appreciate that he hasnā€™t moved from skinny jeans and a good band tee.

Interested in what comes next with the movie! Also heard rumours about Per leavingā€¦
I often wonder if we share a wardrobe because heā€™ll often wear shirts I have. Amuses me. Then I still wear skinny jeans and a band tee daily as well šŸ˜‚

I think the Per rumours might be TikTok, theyā€™ve been friends since their teens havenā€™t they? And heā€™s such a good fit. Iā€™d be surprised, but the. Knowing the ghouls was never supposed to be a thing at all was it? And some of the TikTok obsessive are utterly weird over it all now knowing everything about them.

Have you seen the rerelease of the Ghildo? Greatly amuses me as a collectible, but at Ā£200+ Iā€™ll pass on that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Macmama

VIP Member
Wonder how that will work out with a mask...? Then again Per manages.

I'm so so fucking excited for the movie!
Part of me wonders if heā€™s going to use less of a mask and most prosthetics and use his own hair? Heā€™s said many times about it hampering his singing and feeling claustrophobic.

Also Per:love:

HowVery

Oh I am now!!!
---

Reading that it sounds like Boel is a bit concerned, banning anyone from backstage. Wonder if she doesnā€™t trust him?
Whether I trusted my husband or not, I wouldn't want any of those women like Paris Dylan hanging around backstage either. She's vile. Good on Tobias for not being interested.

I'd assume the backstage ban could also be majorly to do with not wanting people to blab about what goes on - I know everyone is unmasked now but I think Tobias still wants to keep as much mystique as possible.

Per seems to like a certain kind of woman that's for sure.

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Yeah it is truly bizarre! I stay well out of the fandom now it's full of kids. They're vicious af.

I did consider download but I can't face festivals at my age now. I'd be standing for 5 mins then need to sit down, so like you, I'm desperate for them to announce a UK tour at some point. Apparently that may happen after Download! I only did 2 rituals last time, Manchester and Birmingham. Birmingham was absolutely the best! We bought tickets for it the day after Manchester and I had work at 4 the next morning. So worth it!
It's batshit. It spread a bit to Reddit where one poster referred to Tobias as 'our little boy'. They were shut down pretty quickly over it.
I believe Download organisers have contract clauses about tours when playing at the Festival so would make sense that it wont be announced until after the event. I'm 50 in October and husband and kids have decided that if there is a meet and greet package again this time thats what I'm getting for my birthday. My son is going to Download so has promised he'll video call me, I'm not sure I could have done the whole thing anymore either. I don't have the patience for festivals anymore.

• Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
I'm secretly hoping he shows his face given he'll be in London on Tuesday for the premiere šŸ˜„
yeah just a movie promo. I did think it would be a lot of hype for not a lot happening. Could be worse though, could have spent half the day waiting for the secret set and expecting MCR then getting Parkway Drive. Ouch.

HowVery

yep, heā€™s at the Grammys. Lost out to Metallica sadly but hopefully some better pictures to add to the thread by morning ā¤
No red carpet pics at all; ghosttwt are normally all over stuff like this and they've found nothing. Such a shame cause he was looking phenomenal.

• Sad

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Allegedly Repugnant will be back on Spotify next Friday too. It was taken off several weeks ago.

Now all we need is another Tobias sighting...
So I hear. A proper release of Zenith too! Gives me hope one day we will get a digital release of itā€™s a sin.
Last sighting I think was at a concert carrying a small leopard print umbrella. As you do šŸ˜‚
---
My partner lives in sweden so anytime i fly over there i pray i bump into tobias as so many fans have bumped into him on public transport šŸ„¹
he lives in Stockholm itself I think and I seem to recall someone saying he lived in the same building as Alexander Skarsgard In whatever the posh district is. Track Skarsgard down and youā€™re halfway there šŸ˜‚ You canā€™t really miss him heā€™s a tall fucker šŸ˜‚

• Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Cant post this on the groups because they moan about discussing personal lives, but as this is Tattle I'm going for it...
Toblerone Fudge arriving in Argentina, and the second set of photos I've seen of him without his wedding ring. Very strange considering until last month I'd never seen a single pic of him without it.
---

Attachments

• Wow

HowVery

Was stunned by those photos yesterday! He looks soooo different.

I think I like it? Don't want to get attached to this look as surely he couldn't have his hair like that once the mask is back?

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Oh I didn't know he and Per knew each other before Ghost (although I know Per was a fan before joining).

Great to see a TF thread on here!
I canā€™t find the interview now, but he mentioned knowing Per before. Sure I havenā€™t dreamt that. Theyā€™re similar ages and played the same music scenes in same area.
Itā€™s going to bug me nowšŸ˜‚

Macmama

VIP Member
Chrisā€™ tweets are so sad - ā€œthey donā€™t want meā€ is a proper gut punch. I loved him on stage too.

Who knows what happened. Weā€™ll probably never find out as I imagine Chris is under a pretty tight NDA.

I love TF but I imagine heā€™s ruthless with doing what he sees as best for Ghost. Itā€™s his dream, his work. I think especially after the lawsuit, he takes no prisoners. Heā€™s also spoken a couple of times about being on the spectrum, and he does come across as pretty black or white.

New Ghoul looks to be very talented!

• Sad