Tobias Forge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I’m going to be THAT person.
Anyone else utterly besotted by the man? I’ve followed Ghost for many years, before the unmasking, but have to say the man beneath the mask does it for me…

Anyway, with the new EP out later this week any other Ghost fans up for a rave session?

75DFE40A-FE2F-41A0-AB14-9302D05480CF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
YESSSS 🤟

I’m so happy to see Papa getting a thread. Been a Ghost fan for a long time, love him in and out of the mask. His wife is a lucky lady!

I met him briefly a few years ago and he could not have been nicer.

Phantomime is an absolute smash too, still on repeat here!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
YESSSS 🤟

I’m so happy to see Papa getting a thread. Been a Ghost fan for a long time, love him in and out of the mask. His wife is a lucky lady!

I met him briefly a few years ago and he could not have been nicer.

Phantomime is an absolute smash too, still on repeat here!
Same, found a leak for we don't need another hero last week and loved it, the rest of it is amazing.
Eagerly awaiting a UK tour announcement now, should come after download.

• Heart
Hello fellow Ghosties! Never thought I'd see Toenail Fungus on here, but here we are! Been listening to Ghost since the beginning so to see how popular they were now is quite wild considering I used to get laughed at for enjoying their music. So proud of Tobias and the band though. They have done so well!

• Heart
Hello fellow Ghosties! Never thought I'd see Toenail Fungus on here, but here we are! Been listening to Ghost since the beginning so to see how popular they were now is quite wild considering I used to get laughed at for enjoying their music. So proud of Tobias and the band though. They have done so well!
Same. I was sold when I heard Ritual on Opus. Bit weird to see a lot of young girls squealing over them, though good for their popularity I guess.
Tik Tok is absolutely full of it at the moment, so many random videos backed with Mary on a cross.

currently in ritual withdrawal. Didn’t really want to see them at Download because festival sets for me are never as enjoyable, so I’m putting all my eggs into the ‘November/December’ UK tour basket and working out how many I can do 😂

• Heart
Same. I was sold when I heard Ritual on Opus. Bit weird to see a lot of young girls squealing over them, though good for their popularity I guess.
Tik Tok is absolutely full of it at the moment, so many random videos backed with Mary on a cross.

currently in ritual withdrawal. Didn’t really want to see them at Download because festival sets for me are never as enjoyable, so I’m putting all my eggs into the ‘November/December’ UK tour basket and working out how many I can do 😂
Yeah it is truly bizarre! I stay well out of the fandom now it's full of kids. They're vicious af.

I did consider download but I can't face festivals at my age now. I'd be standing for 5 mins then need to sit down, so like you, I'm desperate for them to announce a UK tour at some point. Apparently that may happen after Download! I only did 2 rituals last time, Manchester and Birmingham. Birmingham was absolutely the best! We bought tickets for it the day after Manchester and I had work at 4 the next morning. So worth it!

• Heart
Yeah it is truly bizarre! I stay well out of the fandom now it's full of kids. They're vicious af.

I did consider download but I can't face festivals at my age now. I'd be standing for 5 mins then need to sit down, so like you, I'm desperate for them to announce a UK tour at some point. Apparently that may happen after Download! I only did 2 rituals last time, Manchester and Birmingham. Birmingham was absolutely the best! We bought tickets for it the day after Manchester and I had work at 4 the next morning. So worth it!
It's batshit. It spread a bit to Reddit where one poster referred to Tobias as 'our little boy'. They were shut down pretty quickly over it.
I believe Download organisers have contract clauses about tours when playing at the Festival so would make sense that it wont be announced until after the event. I'm 50 in October and husband and kids have decided that if there is a meet and greet package again this time thats what I'm getting for my birthday. My son is going to Download so has promised he'll video call me, I'm not sure I could have done the whole thing anymore either. I don't have the patience for festivals anymore.

• Heart
I know, it’s crazy! My eldest has TikTok and was showing me videos when MOAC got popular. I hope Toblerone Fudgecake is enjoying it. The new staging is certainly making use of the TikTok money, the clips I’ve seen of the recent rituals look incredible!

We did Glasgow last time, I’m also holding out for a couple of UK dates. Couldn’t justify the cost of Download for us all, sadly.

• Heart
Ahhhh I've adored this man since his days in Repugnant 😍
Ghost just get better and better as time goes on. My most recent Ritual was Leeds in 2019, which was incredible. Another one hoping for a UK tour announcement here!
Did anyone see the interview clip where he talked about finding out that he just needed to ask for kids temperature coffee at starbucks? 🥹

• Heart
Ghost just get better and better as time goes on. My most recent Ritual was Leeds in 2019, which was incredible. Another one hoping for a UK tour announcement here!
Did anyone see the interview clip where he talked about finding out that he just needed to ask for kids temperature coffee at starbucks? 🥹
kids temperature? Oh bless 😂
I’m on the back foot with gossip this week as I’ve been so busy so I haven’t seen that! Any idea where it was posted?

I did catch something about Chris Catalyst leaving the ghouls though which is sad if true. Alway liked him.

Yes!! Tbf all his interviews are a delight. The one where he starts talking about his brother (it’s a Swedish one) and is in tears is heart wrenching.
I did catch something about Chris Catalyst leaving the ghouls though which is sad if true. Alway liked him.
Yes, it looks like he’s gone for good. Real shame, I’m a big fan of his solo stuff too, he seems like a nice guy. He posted on his Insta that he didn’t choose to part ways so 😬 I wonder what’s gone down.
---
Kids temp coffee:

Interview re: his brother:

(the sad bit is just after 52 minutes but the whole letter is lovely).

Turtledove Fruitbasket tax just because

8A463FEB-281E-45E5-BE78-E61AF61C4F0C.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Shame Chris has gone for good. Not seen his Insta this week either (been so out of touch for a week it's untrue). I'll never forget him a few years ago at a gig in Notts, it was really flat, a few at the front were into it but everyone around us was just comatose. My lad and I were in seats to the side of the stage at the front annoyingly. When Square Hammer came on we headed for the empty row to the side and went a bit nuts, had a real good dance. Chris was pointing at us and giving the thumbs up and at the end came over and made sure we all got a pick each. Loved him a bit for that.

The Sebastian interview is so sad. I love that he talks at warp speed in Swedish but is a lot slower in English. I listened to a Pod Cast I'd not heard before in the car on the way to France the other week, It was 'Morbid' Episode 371. He talked about his interest in Jack the Ripper, his love for 90's Euro Pop and about how one of the twins once asked what vagina tasted like on a packed train. Worth a listen if you've not heard it.

• Heart
Chris’ tweets are so sad - “they don’t want me” is a proper gut punch. I loved him on stage too.

Who knows what happened. We’ll probably never find out as I imagine Chris is under a pretty tight NDA.

I love TF but I imagine he’s ruthless with doing what he sees as best for Ghost. It’s his dream, his work. I think especially after the lawsuit, he takes no prisoners. He’s also spoken a couple of times about being on the spectrum, and he does come across as pretty black or white.

New Ghoul looks to be very talented!

• Sad
Cant post this on the groups because they moan about discussing personal lives, but as this is Tattle I'm going for it...
Toblerone Fudge arriving in Argentina, and the second set of photos I've seen of him without his wedding ring. Very strange considering until last month I'd never seen a single pic of him without it.
---

Attachments

• Wow
Cant post this on the groups because they moan about discussing personal lives, but as this is Tattle I'm going for it...
Toblerone Fudge arriving in Argentina, and the second set of photos I've seen of him without his wedding ring. Very strange considering until last month I'd never seen a single pic of him without it.
---
I did not actually think we’d see the day to have actual Tattling to do on Toenail Fungus. I am shook.

Won’t lie, I’ll be gutted if they’ve split. Boel at the Grammies with him was goals and they’ve been together for years. I hope the fame hasnt done it.

Also, is he growing Papa’s actual hair?

I did not actually think we’d see the day to have actual Tattling to do on Toenail Fungus. I am shook.

Won’t lie, I’ll be gutted if they’ve split. Boel at the Grammies with him was goals and they’ve been together for years. I hope the fame hasnt done it.

Also, is he growing Papa’s actual hair?
I don’t think they got married until 2017 either, but every interview and photo over the last six years he’s worn it and now he’s not.
It could be something obvious though like it’s being resized maybe.
must be tough though, if he isn’t touring he’s recording. Can’t be easy to maintain relationships that way.

And yes, Papas hair is growing! He’s up to something. I’m wondering if he’s about to meet his end in the last shows down under.

I don’t think they got married until 2017 either, but every interview and photo over the last six years he’s worn it and now he’s not.
It could be something obvious though like it’s being resized maybe.
must be tough though, if he isn’t touring he’s recording. Can’t be easy to maintain relationships that way.

And yes, Papas hair is growing! He’s up to something. I’m wondering if he’s about to meet his end in the last shows down under.
Okay, new photo and the ring is back!

AC9B185D-EBED-420A-9710-EF9BF2C257C9.jpeg

Big sigh of relief. Love isn’t dead… I hope. This has been a long tour. Although I did see a Tiktok with apparently Boel at the edge of stage.

Less sigh of relief for Papa. I agree, I think his end is nigh too. I always look forward to what Tobungle Fungle has next for us, but I will miss CC/Papa 4. He’s a funky lil dude and I still struggle to reconcile that it’s TF under the mask.

• Heart
Phew.
Wonder if it was resized. He looks like he’s lost a lot of weight. It’s been a long tour cycle.
I have the shirt he’s wearing too 😂

• Haha
Phew.
Wonder if it was resized. He looks like he’s lost a lot of weight. It’s been a long tour cycle.
I have the shirt he’s wearing too 😂
He was looking pretty thin and pretty knackered by the time they hit Oz.

His band tee collection is always 👌🏻 I appreciate that he hasn’t moved from skinny jeans and a good band tee.

Interested in what comes next with the movie! Also heard rumours about Per leaving…

• Heart