Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HowVery

yep, he’s at the Grammys. Lost out to Metallica sadly but hopefully some better pictures to add to the thread by morning ❤
No red carpet pics at all; ghosttwt are normally all over stuff like this and they've found nothing. Such a shame cause he was looking phenomenal.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Allegedly Repugnant will be back on Spotify next Friday too. It was taken off several weeks ago.

Now all we need is another Tobias sighting...
So I hear. A proper release of Zenith too! Gives me hope one day we will get a digital release of it’s a sin.
Last sighting I think was at a concert carrying a small leopard print umbrella. As you do 😂
---
My partner lives in sweden so anytime i fly over there i pray i bump into tobias as so many fans have bumped into him on public transport 🥹
he lives in Stockholm itself I think and I seem to recall someone saying he lived in the same building as Alexander Skarsgard In whatever the posh district is. Track Skarsgard down and you’re halfway there 😂 You can’t really miss him he’s a tall fucker 😂

• Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Cant post this on the groups because they moan about discussing personal lives, but as this is Tattle I'm going for it...
Toblerone Fudge arriving in Argentina, and the second set of photos I've seen of him without his wedding ring. Very strange considering until last month I'd never seen a single pic of him without it.
---

Attachments

• Wow

HowVery

Was stunned by those photos yesterday! He looks soooo different.

I think I like it? Don't want to get attached to this look as surely he couldn't have his hair like that once the mask is back?

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Oh I didn't know he and Per knew each other before Ghost (although I know Per was a fan before joining).

Great to see a TF thread on here!
I can’t find the interview now, but he mentioned knowing Per before. Sure I haven’t dreamt that. They’re similar ages and played the same music scenes in same area.
It’s going to bug me now😂

Macmama

VIP Member
Chris’ tweets are so sad - “they don’t want me” is a proper gut punch. I loved him on stage too.

Who knows what happened. We’ll probably never find out as I imagine Chris is under a pretty tight NDA.

I love TF but I imagine he’s ruthless with doing what he sees as best for Ghost. It’s his dream, his work. I think especially after the lawsuit, he takes no prisoners. He’s also spoken a couple of times about being on the spectrum, and he does come across as pretty black or white.

New Ghoul looks to be very talented!

• Sad

HowVery

Anyone else following dinozier on insta? It's an account 'exposing' Per's various liaisons but there a titbit or two about Tobias - nothing bad I might add!

• Wow

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Shame Chris has gone for good. Not seen his Insta this week either (been so out of touch for a week it's untrue). I'll never forget him a few years ago at a gig in Notts, it was really flat, a few at the front were into it but everyone around us was just comatose. My lad and I were in seats to the side of the stage at the front annoyingly. When Square Hammer came on we headed for the empty row to the side and went a bit nuts, had a real good dance. Chris was pointing at us and giving the thumbs up and at the end came over and made sure we all got a pick each. Loved him a bit for that.

The Sebastian interview is so sad. I love that he talks at warp speed in Swedish but is a lot slower in English. I listened to a Pod Cast I'd not heard before in the car on the way to France the other week, It was 'Morbid' Episode 371. He talked about his interest in Jack the Ripper, his love for 90's Euro Pop and about how one of the twins once asked what vagina tasted like on a packed train. Worth a listen if you've not heard it.

• Heart

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
As much as I love how big Ghost have gotten, and the new music, I do very much miss the early days, the tiny venues, the first Papa and the original nameless ghouls.
I've seen Ghost several times over the years, and my favourite time will always be when they supported Alice in Chains at a small-ish venue in Leeds.

• Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Repugnant are active again on Spotify and rumoured that the music will be back on it on Friday. Will keep me going until Ghost post another chapter.

Failing that, the grammys are at the start of Feb so we'll hopefully get him in a nice outfit again.
Never get much when they’re in the studio.
I’ve decided to console myself by collecting Ghost Vinyl
My daughter has banned me from buying shirts at present so I’m guessing she’s bought me a ghost shirt for Xmas. Especially as she was going through the ghost drawer last time she visited to see what I already owned (a lot 😂)

• Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Yeah in hindsight it'd be a surprise if they hadn't known one another I guess. I live in hope that the two of them start an extreme death metal band together!
There is a great video kicking about somewhere, before the Ghouls were really confirmed, of Tobias on stage and during a solo he points across the stage at Per, clearly forgets the fact his Ghouls are nameless and shouts 'SODOMIIIIIIIIIIIZZZERR!'

HowVery

I know it's been less than a week since the movie teaser came out but I just can't wait any longer.

• Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
This weeks Metal Hammer is outstanding, as is the rather large, double sided poster that will reside in my woman cave 😂

• Heart