To COVID vaccine, or not to vaccine? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh 😢 taking this back 👆 my Mum has just phoned me, my cousin has just died from COVID (not vaccinated) boasted he wouldn’t get it, left a wife and 3 kids 😢 😢 😢 had flu symptoms for a few days, started to struggle to breath, admitted to hospital, died 2 days later…. Booked my jabs 😔
Im so sorry Beggars Belief :( thats really sad. Thoughts to your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m 30 and had Asta-Zeneca. I’ve had both doses now and didn’t have one side effect/ not even a numb arm. I eat a balanced diet and exercise 5 times a week but do have a high BMI so had the jab early as my doctors had me down as ‘having a health condition’. Funny how when I want assistance with other things, they won’t help as I am ‘too fat’.

My husband is 33 and had Pfizer and came out in itchy blotches. He’s not wanting his second now.
I had a rash with my first Moderna vaccine but no reaction to my second. Your husband shouldn't be put off by a rash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.