TMPK #8 Sian came for a 3 day stay but John the con made her run away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte 2.0 right there! Look at him sitting back filming the woman doing all the leg work. Typical John - he is the king after all. She looks miserable just as any person subjected to slavery would

Reactions: 6
Awww look at him sitting in his chair while filming her cleavage while she does all the work .
He’s definitely punching !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How to answer a question without having to answer the question JTC style !
Screaming. How is he so unhinged? I could understand if he was receiving abuse but these are unhinged. Imagine asking 111 for advice and they come back with “if you have to ask this, my answer will go over your head”. People are downloading his app for genuine help with nutrition. That’s essentially what it’s for- education. Absolute melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Sian is probably a 'paid' assistant! She doesn't even look at the camera, think she's just doing her job!
Remember he can't do jobs like that....
1/ He's too busy working in his app! (But has time to film Sian)
2/ He has a bad back/neck and had to take some tablets today!
3/ He's a lazy Bas**rd!

• Haha
Those answers to questions from genuinely interested potential customers are an absolute joke. I’m a sales manager and if anyone on my team spoke to prospects in that way they would be sacked on the spot! Honestly he is the worst person I have ever seen attempt to have his own business. He. Couldn’t give a tit about his audience, it’s all about John. But the truth is - no one gives a tit about you John!!

Absolutely no way will he be able to keep up with the 121 coaching sessions, and even if he does, he will most likely spend them talking about himself and just tell them to copy him. There will be no listening to the customer, no personalisation and definitely no kindness or respect!

It’s so obvious Charlotte was the brains behind TMPK - look at how she is flying now and where John is at! He is crumbling and it’s just going to be the most entertaining tit show in 2024!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Assuming it’s “Sian” he’s shown us, she looks young. Very young in comparison 🫣🤢
If you search Sian in people hes following it brings up 2 that look like her.
One of them looks very young
---
Those answers to questions from genuinely interested potential customers are an absolute joke. I’m a sales manager and if anyone on my team spoke to prospects in that way they would be sacked on the spot! Honestly he is the worst person I have ever seen attempt to have his own business. He. Couldn’t give a tit about his audience, it’s all about John. But the truth is - no one gives a tit about you John!!

Absolutely no way will he be able to keep up with the 121 coaching sessions, and even if he does, he will most likely spend them talking about himself and just tell them to copy him. There will be no listening to the customer, no personalisation and definitely no kindness or respect!

It’s so obvious Charlotte was the brains behind TMPK - look at how she is flying now and where John is at! He is crumbling and it’s just going to be the most entertaining tit show in 2024!
Popcorn at the ready bring it on 🤣.
How soon before we see the 1st tit review of the app?
---
Just had an advert for Wotive app. Downloaded it and tons of free workoits etc if any of you Team TMPK fans are interested.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
If you search Sian in people hes following it brings up 2 that look like her.
One of them looks very young
---

Popcorn at the ready bring it on 🤣.
How soon before we see the 1st tit review of the app?
---
Just had an advert for Wotive app. Downloaded it and tons of free workoits etc if any of you Team TMPK fans are interested.
I use Darebee. That's free too and has plenty of challenges you can choose from and set yourself as well as workouts.
The best part is there's no hefty fee for some nobody to collect to fund their lazy lifestyle whilst they judge and shout at me.

Some exploitation happening with that young person. He’s disgusting. She clearly doesn't know any better. Maybe it is just a job to her, hope so.

Reactions: 2
So the app that was ‘definitely’ going to sell out at £99 yesterday….actually there’s 12 left. Of course there is.

• Haha
According to his latest ad ‘meal prep doesn’t need to be expensive’ you just need a £200 quid app, a mortgage worth of his glass food containers and trips to three different supermarkets every week. All said with irony from a man who hasn’t meal prepped for weeks and drives a flashy car. SO relatable🙄 prick.

• Haha
Glad he has time to reply to everybody on his Christmas tree/Sian post! Not too busy working on his app this morning!

• Haha
So the video of Sian and her cleavage has made it to his actual grid just incase anyone missed it on his stories .
have to say fair play to her sitting all glammed up wrapping decorations , normal people are in their primark jammies , mum bun scoffing Xmas chocs . Had she of done that then that video would never of made his grid lol

• Haha
So the app that was ‘definitely’ going to sell out at £99 yesterday….actually there’s 12 left. Of course there is.
23 hrs ago he said 19 left. Its flying out team 7 sold within a day 🤣
---
How rank is his baking tray 🤢.
Also 12 yr old John replying to questions about his GF 🤣
Screenshot_20231230_100644_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231230_100828_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.