TMPK #8 Sian came for a 3 day stay but John the con made her run away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No early morning start this morning John?? Not surprised after yesterday’s antics. I just don’t understand how he thinks his business will be a success when he carries on the way he does. He’s an absolute embarrassment! Especially when you compare him to Sean Casey and James Smith! Sean is a 20 year old yet look at what he has achieved! That is through his sheer hard work, determination and RESPECT for his customer base! John going round calling everyone a fat bastard and crying over any little criticism he receives just makes him look like a knob! And an immature one at that!
I have to admit I am enjoying watching him crumble right now though. It’s very very well deserved!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im so confused, hes now 14 stone 7lbs i cant keep up he was 13 stone last week apparently 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
He just talks out of his arse. Never provided any receipts for his ‘two stone weight loss’. And yet again, it’s just about him - what he wants to do, what his aims are. It genuinely astonishes me how useless he is.

Reactions: 7
So what have we learned this morning?
Sweet FA. We already knew he was a lying, conning, selfish so and so. He thinks he motivates us daily. Truth is, he frustrates and makes us laugh at him daily.

• Haha
Let me get this straight. He wants to lose weight and then gain it again?
When are you starting then john because I’ve seen no meal preps and that’s the plan you follow and the plan you’re telling everyone else to follow right??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Let me get this straight. He wants to lose weight and then gain it again?
When are you starting then john because I’ve seen no meal preps and that’s the plan you follow and the plan you’re telling everyone else to follow right??
By his own logic and comments he's got to start any day now. And that means a meal prep is necessary. I think I'll be waiting a while to see it 🤣

• Haha
Has he not realised, he is still having to use his plan to lose weight. One stone off, then straight back on again. Hardly screams long term weight loss solution. He should be the picture of health, not someone who is clearly still struggling to maintain his own weight! Again, compare him to other weight loss influencers. How many of them bang on about their own diet and massive weight gains? You don’t, because they’re selling a product correctly!
John is just thick as tit and knows nothing about business or sales.

Also love the fact he’s admitted everything goes on credit cards. When he gets his £500 from the 5 people who have purchased his app he might be able to pay for that tit coat he bought!

my grandad always told me, if you have to put it on a credit card then you can’t afford it!!! No wonder he’s never bought a house, I bet his credit score is shot to tit

• Heart
Says he’s too busy. Every other story is him sitting on his sofa with the dog. As for being busy with the app. Wasn’t that made for him? What’s he actually doing other than being an absolute weapon online?

I watch most of his rants in absolutely shock. How long was Charlotte with him?! How did she cope? I genuinely believe he’s actually insane. How did someone stay with him long enough to have kids?

The scary thing is the blatant lies. We all know he’s still drinking and the reviews are damning (trust pilot)

The meal prep king. The meal prep prick. He isn’t even literate so god knows how he got books out.

This might sound petty but the story of him driving with his finger up made my blood boil. I had a friend in high school who died from a careless driver so I feel that on a personal level.

Side note- how dare he dictate the perfect woman when he’s clearly crazy and looks like he’s wearing a bad toupee.

“She needs a bra”. Rich coming from you Man Boobs. He needs a lobotomy
---
He’s absolutely fucked when the app comes out because that means solid commitment and he’s not capable. Imagine his big drunk Hitler head giving you motivation (on FaceTime). I’d be traumatised enough to face plant a kebab.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Says he’s too busy. Every other story is him sitting on his sofa with the dog. As for being busy with the app. Wasn’t that made for him? What’s he actually doing other than being an absolute weapon online?

I watch most of his rants in absolutely shock. How long was Charlotte with him?! How did she cope? I genuinely believe he’s actually insane. How did someone stay with him long enough to have kids?

The scary thing is the blatant lies. We all know he’s still drinking and the reviews are damning (trust pilot)

The meal prep king. The meal prep prick. He isn’t even literate so god knows how he got books out.

This might sound petty but the story of him driving with his finger up made my blood boil. I had a friend in high school who died from a careless driver so I feel that on a personal level.

Side note- how dare he dictate the perfect woman when he’s clearly crazy and looks like he’s wearing a bad toupee.

“She needs a bra”. Rich coming from you Man Boobs. He needs a lobotomy
---
He’s absolutely fucked when the app comes out because that means solid commitment and he’s not capable. Imagine his big drunk Hitler head giving you motivation (on FaceTime). I’d be traumatised enough to face plant a kebab.
You're my new hero. Can't argue with any of this ⬆. C does indeed deserve a medal. He could only spell in those books because his publishers were responsible and not him. His planner is self published so I'm thinking his proof reader will have pretty much rewritten it for him. They'll have earned their fee for sure!
He tried this type of program on his Facebook page 2 years ago. Meal prep gold - and it spectacularly imploded when he didn't do anything with the fee paying members. And when they complained, he refused to refund them.
He's going to have a minimum 12 month commitment from next week - if it happens at all - and I kind of expect a similar outcome. He can't commit to anything despite what he says. He'll no doubt do one hour of personal ranting speaking, per week, at a time of his choice and screw you if you can't attend it.
Yes, it's fair to say I can see history repeating its arrogant self.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You're my new hero. Can't argue with any of this ⬆. C does indeed deserve a medal. He could only spell in those books because his publishers were responsible and not him. His planner is self published so I'm thinking his proof reader will have pretty much rewritten it for him. They'll have earned their fee for sure!
He tried this type of program on his Facebook page 2 years ago. Meal prep gold - and it spectacularly imploded when he didn't do anything with the fee paying members. And when they complained, he refused to refund them.
He's going to have a minimum 12 month commitment from next week - if it happens at all - and I kind of expect a similar outcome. He can't commit to anything despite what he says. He'll no doubt do one hour of personal ranting speaking, per week, at a time of his choice and screw you if you can't attend it.
Yes, it's fair to say I can see history repeating its arrogant self.
Thank you! I’m glad you appreciate my review. I think it’s basically a sum up of the man.

• Haha
Whats he busy doing with his app? Copying and pasting receipes to it off google.
I cant wait for the app launch on Monday its going to be the biggest flop going as JTC has bought 99% of the subscriptions himself anyway 🤣

• Haha
Quite shocking one of his goals is to clear his credit cards! Sounds like he's paying interest on them all and not managing his finances well at all! Living beyond his means - not sure how as he's no life at all but obviously has his rent and the dog, car etc. He has always acted like he's loaded and recently said he got £400k from publishers - he has to have been paying himself a wage and dividends so can't see where his money has gone that he's living off credit?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Quite shocking one of his goals is to clear his credit cards! Sounds like he's paying interest on them all and not managing his finances well at all! Living beyond his means - not sure how as he's no life at all but obviously has his rent and the dog, car etc. He has always acted like he's loaded and recently said he got £400k from publishers - he has to have been paying himself a wage and dividends so can't see where his money has gone that he's living off credit?!!!
I’d be interested to see the workings on that £400k. I bet that wasn’t what ended up in his bank account. And even if it was, I bet he’s paying some hefty rent on the house, hefty PCP on the car, fancy Apple computer - I’m not having he’s getting much of an income from the books, so that can go in no time, especially because he’s had to pay everyone to create this app because he’s useless. He’ll have to pay loads for the procurement etc re the books after losing his deals too.

It’s all a facade - he’s conveniently returning the fancy coat, said he’d bought a Rolex but never shows it, said he was going abroad but went to Scotland, banged on about his motor bike then it disappeared (sold? Returned?). I stand by my assumption that he got an inheritance from Frank which is why he’s been lording it up, but that only lasts so long.

Ooh Sian is back! Wonder if he is paying her to take down the tree??
She is a bit of a Charlotte clone don’t you think?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.