Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s nauseating! All those stupid faces, fast talking and “winging it” stories… 🥱. She’s such a twit. Get over yourself love.

Reactions: 2
Last minute abroad holiday for half term. So relatable 🙄
That is bonkers. I was literally typing up the same response when I saw that first thing (but then the kids probably shouted for a snack and I forgot!). She really isn't relatable at all. I am not entirely sure who her target audience is? She has holidayed in Ibiza (for research, yeah of course), they holiday more times than I care to remember. She gets ferried around to sign books (which I will not be buying), and is gifted most of the clothes she wears. Many families will be facing a hard year with the energy price hike etc. Dreaming of holidays. I am bored of these 'influencers'. Use your freakin powers for good and give back. Stop just taking.

Reactions: 12
That is bonkers. I was literally typing up the same response when I saw that first thing (but then the kids probably shouted for a snack and I forgot!). She really isn't relatable at all. I am not entirely sure who her target audience is? She has holidayed in Ibiza (for research, yeah of course), they holiday more times than I care to remember. She gets ferried around to sign books (which I will not be buying), and is gifted most of the clothes she wears. Many families will be facing a hard year with the energy price hike etc. Dreaming of holidays. I am bored of these 'influencers'. Use your freakin powers for good and give back. Stop just taking.
I'm sick of these instamums with no real credible talent being handed out book deals like smarties, whilst real writers who are talented don't get a look in 🙄 only one I actually like is the unmumsy mum.
All t and t seems to do now is stories of her working out and showing off her sweaty boobs whilst pretending to vomit, eating a packet of biscuits after as she's "earned it" (very disordered perception of food but there we are). Throw in a few hair flick videos "ooh I just curled my hair I'm an insta wanker", showing off the book every 2 minutes, a purchase show off "guys look what I just bought", video of her kids arguing with her doing a fake eye twitch, handful of ads and don't forget the staying up late to drink Margheritas until 3am on a school night followed by a hungover school run - yes very relatable to other mums(!)

Basically repeat all that on a loop and that's her content 🤣😴

Reactions: 9
Just don't know how we got to this point. How folk make a living like that and how people are willing to pay towards it. There are people having to get food parcels for the school holidays just to help feed their families and she can afford last minute jollies. Most families scrimp and save for holidays. And no, I am not jealous, I have lived through being on the bread line as a kid and it was tough. I am sick of all of them. Get a real job.

Reactions: 8
Please leave your review. Publishers live for them and if there’s not enough positives they won’t get a 2nd book deal.
She's already got a second book deal 🙄 she was boasting about it on her stories a couple of weeks ago about procrastinating and dicking about watching videos instead of writing.. wouldn't we all love a job like that!

Reactions: 4
I’ve unfollowed and I only found her last summer 🙄 she’s completely unrelatable, always bitching about her kids and just ridiculous with all of the holidays and trips around. Plus while her wardrobe seems great, it’s all gifted. Think she’s truly been sucked into the influencer lifestyle and has lost her authenticity and appeal.

Reactions: 6
I used to think she was funny and relatable but no more. I agree with what’s been said above about the holidays, gifted everything and general lack of humility. I will not be reading her book. We live in a messed up society where ‘influencers’ live this celebrity lifestyle and normal hardworking people struggle to get by. So depressing.

Reactions: 12
Anyone know what hotel she’s in? Looks quite nice but I refuse to give her the satisfaction of asking.

How does she manage to be all ‘woe is me’ whilst on holiday? She’s insufferable. Also, she doesn’t show her kids faces but posts a story of her daughter in a bikini? Makes no sense. I’ve seriously gone off her.

How does she manage to be all ‘woe is me’ whilst on holiday? She’s insufferable. Also, she doesn’t show her kids faces but posts a story of her daughter in a bikini? Makes no sense. I’ve seriously gone off her.
Don't get me started, we are bordering on world war 3 with the terror going on in Ukraine, but never mind that, Sophie has to spend a week abroad with her kids 🙄 she can duck right off

Reactions: 1
I'm another one who only found her fairly recently (at some point last year) and have already been totally put off by the 'I'm just another relatable Mum' act whilst jetting off on holiday what feels like every month.

I am SO done with the sofa hunt- never known anything like it! Is that the 3rd she's sent back now?

Reactions: 5
I'm another one who only found her fairly recently (at some point last year) and have already been totally put off by the 'I'm just another relatable Mum' act whilst jetting off on holiday what feels like every month.

I am SO done with the sofa hunt- never known anything like it! Is that the 3rd she's sent back now?
At this point I think she's doing it for content. Her poor husband, put it all together and she's like "nah don't like it". She's such an entitled twit

Reactions: 3
My husband (who has very little patience at the best of times) would completely lose his tit if I sent back three (THREE??!) sofas!

Reactions: 5
Thank crap for that, it isn't just me who is irked by the constant sofa swapping and moaning. How has she possibly got any content to put into a second book? 4 chapters on the journey to finding the perfect sofa? Ahh

• Angry
Ooooh baby No3 is on the way!!!! I suppose you can have as many kids as you want when your life is paid for by #Ads 🙄

Just a hunch, but I predict a LOT of over exaggerated pregnancy reels and videos where she can barely stand up/walk, but still manage to squeeze on her ‘activewear’

Sorry, just realised I’m in the wrong place … this is the Rave thread 🙈🙈 Sorry!

Ooooh baby No3 is on the way!!!! I suppose you can have as many kids as you want when your life is paid for by #Ads 🙄

Just a hunch, but I predict a LOT of over exaggerated pregnancy reels and videos where she can barely stand up/walk, but still manage to squeeze on her ‘activewear’

Sorry, just realised I’m in the wrong place … this is the Rave thread 🙈🙈 Sorry!
It’s already started! 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 1