Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on the fence. Who seriously does their hair and make up twice a day for shits and giggles. It’s ALL for the gram. Nothing real to see here

I know this is the rave forum and I’m sorry but I do always really cringe at her makeup ads and tips, as I think makeup definitely isn’t one of her talents. She is advertising a mascara today but she piled so much on it looks awful - so clumpy. Who would buy that??

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I used to like T&T but changed my mind when she was showing off her #gifted dress where the profits go to charity. She could have bought it and then showed it off? Grabby just like the rest of them. And if I see Iconic London once more 🙄 Does anyone actually buy their make up or do they just gift it to influencers?!

Reactions: 5
Was she 'gifted' a god knows how much Emma mattress? Ours cost a pretty penny (never have I ever spent that much on a mattress, almost made me throw up!). After her supposed neck injury? You mean you slept funny and cricked your neck! Man, we have all done that and yes it chuffin hurts, but you are not injured!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely love her. She never fails to
make me laugh. Her most recent stuff with nit gate has been hilarious. When Steve sat on the toilet combing her hair with the nit comb to unchained melody. Her expressions were so funny. She wins the internet with almost every story.
I’m quoting my own post from last November. I’ve changed my view, she is now just an Instagramer who constantly does Ads and sales swipe ups. I’m really disappointed in her, The odd bit of humour sneaks in but mostly ads now and how many times she can distort her face for a fun face shot. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m quoting my own post from last November. I’ve changed my view, she is now just an Instagramer who constantly does Ads and sales swipe ups. I’m really disappointed in her, The odd bit of humour sneaks in but mostly ads now and how many times she can distort her face for a fun face shot. 🙄
The #ads get them all in the end!

She is the worst ambassador for iconic… her makeup always looks awful. She is advertising a mascara and it’s clumpy as tit on her eyelashes…

I like her but how is her dog so overweight does she not walk it 😭
Her poor dog waddles 😔 she looks an golden oldie which is even more of a reason to keep her at a trim weight to help prevent age related elements. My absolute pet hate is fat dogs

Anyone else seen her stories this morning?! How tone deaf is she??? I'm really struggling to summon up any sympathy for her as she sits on the balcony of her luxury Spanish villa weeping over having to fly on her own to Ibiza to party with her friends 🙄 #firstworldproblems

Reactions: 7
I just absolutely can’t stand her. The moaning about the holiday isn’t getting me it’s just how ott she is - it’s like a car crash though I can’t stop watching.

The stories from the Irish bar last night - I can’t bear it!

It was the ‘we have found it’ for cafe del mar that got me. They spent hours in Mambos due to the money they had to spend and cafe del mar is literally next door 🤪

I usually like this lady, but there is truly nothing amusing or interesting about watching 2 ladies the wrong side of 35 (I’m one of them too btw!) getting sloshed in Ibiza and filming it for the world to see. It’s something I would have done when I was 18, 19 and felt the whole world needed to see a detailed Facebook album of every night out with ‘hilarious’ drunken photos of me & my mates. I grew out of this around age 24/25, as did most people.

Do you really have to spend a certain amount in these places? That is shocking or am I just old 🤔😂