Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very fake. And really cringe.

What is it even for - some kind of write up? Mums in Ibiza… who is even interested?

And wtf is that dress she is wearing - she looks like a… well I’m not going to say what I think she looks like. Her friend seems to have some actual dress sense at least… more for her age (I am same age so feel I can say that!!).

Reactions: 1
I usually like this lady, but there is truly nothing amusing or interesting about watching 2 ladies the wrong side of 35 (I’m one of them too btw!) getting sloshed in Ibiza and filming it for the world to see. It’s something I would have done when I was 18, 19 and felt the whole world needed to see a detailed Facebook album of every night out with ‘hilarious’ drunken photos of me & my mates. I grew out of this around age 24/25, as did most people.
I actually did found it quite amusing when her friend cannon balled into the pool at that super posey, posh beach club 😂

I went to Ibiza a couple of years ago and did ocean beach and it was not what I expected tbh. I was expecting a bit more of a party vibe, but instead everyone was sat in VIP booths pouting and ‘instagramming pictures of their arse’ as Sophie put it.

These 2 might be a good 10-15 years older than most of the clientele in these beach clubs but at least they’re having a good time.

I’d rather see a 30 odd year old cannon ball into the pool genuinely having a laugh on the gram, than some 19 year old love Island wannabe sticking their arse out pouting.

I’m 30 and I’m a mum of two, I’ve spent most of my 20s bringing kids up when everyone else was getting their wild partying days out of their system and I must admit whenever I get a chance to go out (which is rare) I do tend to get a bit overexcited 🙈 and I am sure there are plenty of people out there who judge me for that, because once you become a mum or hit a certain age there’s this unwritten code of conduct that people expect you to follow. But I’m mature when it matters, I work hard, my bills are paid and my kids are well looked after. I don’t think I should start taking myself super seriously just because I’m a mum, & I don’t think anyone else should feel they have to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually did found it quite amusing when her friend cannon balled into the pool at that super posey, posh beach club 😂

I went to Ibiza a couple of years ago and did ocean beach and it was not what I expected tbh. I was expecting a bit more of a party vibe, but instead everyone was sat in VIP booths pouting and ‘instagramming pictures of their arse’ as Sophie put it.

These 2 might be a good 10-15 years older than most of the clientele in these beach clubs but at least they’re having a good time.

I’d rather see a 30 odd year old cannon ball into the pool genuinely having a laugh on the gram, than some 19 year old love Island wannabe sticking their arse out pouting.

I’m 30 and I’m a mum of two, I’ve spent most of my 20s bringing kids up when everyone else was getting their wild partying days out of their system and I must admit whenever I get a chance to go out (which is rare) I do tend to get a bit overexcited 🙈 and I am sure there are plenty of people out there who judge me for that, because once you become a mum or hit a certain age there’s this unwritten code of conduct that people expect you to follow. But I’m mature when it matters, I work hard, my bills are paid and my kids are well looked after. I don’t think I should start taking myself super seriously just because I’m a mum, & I don’t think anyone else should feel they have to.
To be fair I wrote that before the canon ball thing and I do agree it was amusing and made me lol 😆 That story was a totally different angle to the ones she put out of the night before though - as I say, usually I like her ‘cut the crap’ approach to life. Just to be clear I’m not judging them for going out and having a good time - whether that’s getting trolleyed or just having a laugh - but I just think it’s a bit embarrassing to story every single moment of it & show her mate staggering around barely able to stand - personally I just don’t find it overly funny or interesting content. Couldn’t give a monkeys about them actually doing it and, admittedly I would be likely to do it myself on a girls holiday, BUT it’s a bit cringe IMO to put it all out there for people to judge…which I am doing 😁

Reactions: 2
Just saw a bit of her live thing from last night, and all she did was moan about having a cold and cough. Negative for Covid etc. But it was when she said 'my immune system is weak coz we haven't been anywhere or seen anyone' that really tipped me over! Erm hasn't she just got back from like 5 days in Ibiza? So several plane journeys and a few days of sun. Yep, not been anywhere. Most folk would have killed for some time away! All she ever does is whhhhiiinnne. Sorry, realised I have just done the same, yikes!!

Reactions: 4
Oh yay another influencer with a magic book deal 🙄
Yet genuine writers who are actually good at it don't get a look in because they don't have a big following on Instagram!

Reactions: 7
I am one of those people, call me old fashioned, that has never and probably will never take their kids out of school for a holiday. I obviously understand why some folk do, better deals etc. But she appears to have gone, middle of the term (unless they have broke up??). Ooo it isn't like a few weeks back she had a little time in Ibiza!? I know I am full of rage, but I worry for the ways in which she portrays everyday life, and how other families will feel the pressure, thinking that is how you should spend your money etc. All she does is moan, advertise and freak out about everything. Get a proper job. Ugh!!

Reactions: 1
She went with Steve and the kids to Spain for a few days in September so has already had a family holiday. She's said this afternoon they can't go away in school holidays which seems strange given that I think he's a physio and her a writer so not sure why that stops them. 🙄

I think I’m going to have to unfollow her, her stories are utter cringe at the moment. Genuinely just irritating me! Not in a good way either that makes me want to see what she does next, just actually irksome to me. Shame as I used to like her account.

I can’t decide if I like her or not! Her videos are funny, but the Insta privilege seems to be taking over and she’s less now relatable.

I can’t stand how she pretends the kids have done something and she films herself talking to them / telling them off, but you never actually see what the kids have done. It’s all so fake and contrived.

Her face annoys me and the expressions she pulls. She's pure cringe.
For me it's the fake retching with the sticking her tongue out and the showing off her sweaty boobs after a work out 🤢 her content is just a constant loop of the same tit

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread, it’s amusing me that it’s in the rave section 😂
These accounts just destroy themselves with greed, ads, smugness and privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just found this thread, it’s amusing me that it’s in the rave section 😂
These accounts just destroy themselves with greed, ads, smugness and privilege.
100%! She was funny back in the day but now it’s totally gone to her head. One day, when a Instagram is over she’ll look back on this and cringe at herself too!

Reactions: 3
I agree too. I had to unfollow after the ridiculous weeping over her child's birthday. It's all so repetitive, over the top and far from relatable.

What the hell have I just watched? How old is this woman? Who does she appeal to these days? She is carrying on like a teenager 😳😳😳

Reactions: 5
She’s gotten SO much worse over the last few months. Totally lost touch in reality and got very caught up in her own Insta hype. Happens to them all. Shame.

So many ads as well, and the other day when she said Steve had called and suggested going to Lapland ( the one in Greenland not Windsor) no way would you just suddenly think last minutes to go off there, if they go was obviously booked months ago!
Such a shame as she was one of my favourites, not now.