Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moop136

Last minute abroad holiday for half term. So relatable 🙄
That is bonkers. I was literally typing up the same response when I saw that first thing (but then the kids probably shouted for a snack and I forgot!). She really isn't relatable at all. I am not entirely sure who her target audience is? She has holidayed in Ibiza (for research, yeah of course), they holiday more times than I care to remember. She gets ferried around to sign books (which I will not be buying), and is gifted most of the clothes she wears. Many families will be facing a hard year with the energy price hike etc. Dreaming of holidays. I am bored of these 'influencers'. Use your freakin powers for good and give back. Stop just taking.

Reactions: 12

Gilmoregirl18

Anyone else follow her? She’s my favourite, so relatable and never fails to make me laugh, she doesn’t seem to take herself too seriously and doesn’t jump on all the bandwagons the others seem to do.

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
I used to think she was funny and relatable but no more. I agree with what’s been said above about the holidays, gifted everything and general lack of humility. I will not be reading her book. We live in a messed up society where ‘influencers’ live this celebrity lifestyle and normal hardworking people struggle to get by. So depressing.

Dgrey2

Her story yesterday RE Harry Potter studios was a blatant attempt to get free tickets. Fuck off and pay for it like the rest of us! I work 10 hour night shifts as a nurse and have 3 kids. She fucks about on Instagram.

Nurses (and all key workers) deserve the free shit not her and fellow SM sell outs

Ah12358

I usually like this lady, but there is truly nothing amusing or interesting about watching 2 ladies the wrong side of 35 (I’m one of them too btw!) getting sloshed in Ibiza and filming it for the world to see. It’s something I would have done when I was 18, 19 and felt the whole world needed to see a detailed Facebook album of every night out with ‘hilarious’ drunken photos of me & my mates. I grew out of this around age 24/25, as did most people.
I actually did found it quite amusing when her friend cannon balled into the pool at that super posey, posh beach club 😂

I went to Ibiza a couple of years ago and did ocean beach and it was not what I expected tbh. I was expecting a bit more of a party vibe, but instead everyone was sat in VIP booths pouting and ‘instagramming pictures of their arse’ as Sophie put it.

These 2 might be a good 10-15 years older than most of the clientele in these beach clubs but at least they’re having a good time.

I’d rather see a 30 odd year old cannon ball into the pool genuinely having a laugh on the gram, than some 19 year old love Island wannabe sticking their arse out pouting.

I’m 30 and I’m a mum of two, I’ve spent most of my 20s bringing kids up when everyone else was getting their wild partying days out of their system and I must admit whenever I get a chance to go out (which is rare) I do tend to get a bit overexcited 🙈 and I am sure there are plenty of people out there who judge me for that, because once you become a mum or hit a certain age there’s this unwritten code of conduct that people expect you to follow. But I’m mature when it matters, I work hard, my bills are paid and my kids are well looked after. I don’t think I should start taking myself super seriously just because I’m a mum, & I don’t think anyone else should feel they have to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Moop136

Still holding the belief that there will somehow be a whole chapter where the main character cannot decide what sofa to get!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Missymoo92

VIP Member
That is bonkers. I was literally typing up the same response when I saw that first thing (but then the kids probably shouted for a snack and I forgot!). She really isn't relatable at all. I am not entirely sure who her target audience is? She has holidayed in Ibiza (for research, yeah of course), they holiday more times than I care to remember. She gets ferried around to sign books (which I will not be buying), and is gifted most of the clothes she wears. Many families will be facing a hard year with the energy price hike etc. Dreaming of holidays. I am bored of these 'influencers'. Use your freakin powers for good and give back. Stop just taking.
I'm sick of these instamums with no real credible talent being handed out book deals like smarties, whilst real writers who are talented don't get a look in 🙄 only one I actually like is the unmumsy mum.
All t and t seems to do now is stories of her working out and showing off her sweaty boobs whilst pretending to vomit, eating a packet of biscuits after as she's "earned it" (very disordered perception of food but there we are). Throw in a few hair flick videos "ooh I just curled my hair I'm an insta wanker", showing off the book every 2 minutes, a purchase show off "guys look what I just bought", video of her kids arguing with her doing a fake eye twitch, handful of ads and don't forget the staying up late to drink Margheritas until 3am on a school night followed by a hungover school run - yes very relatable to other mums(!)

Basically repeat all that on a loop and that's her content 🤣😴

Reactions: 9

Dgrey2

I have 3 kids but,I believe, a similar age gap to hers, mine are 8,7 and almost 2.

Honestly 2 kids at school and baby at home is a piece of piss. My house is clean, my jobs are done, my meals are prepped, I exercise, I work 2 night shifts a week 10hrs as a nurse ( I went back to work 11m PP).

1 baby at home when you've only got 1 can be a shock to the system but by the time you're 3 deep you know what you're doing and how you want to do it. 9 till 3 is a flipping holiday she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 8

bla bla bla

I can’t believe this thread doesn’t get more traffic. She has become insufferable. It’s like she’s the first pregnant woman ever. If she’s not face fucking the camera, she’s complaining about how many times she’s been sick.
It infuriates me that these people get book deals when their whole repertoire is just reused one liners! 😡

Moop136

Just don't know how we got to this point. How folk make a living like that and how people are willing to pay towards it. There are people having to get food parcels for the school holidays just to help feed their families and she can afford last minute jollies. Most families scrimp and save for holidays. And no, I am not jealous, I have lived through being on the bread line as a kid and it was tough. I am sick of all of them. Get a real job.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Oh yay another influencer with a magic book deal 🙄
Yet genuine writers who are actually good at it don't get a look in because they don't have a big following on Instagram!

Reactions: 7

Incognito_burrito

VIP Member
Absolutely love her. She never fails to
make me laugh. Her most recent stuff with nit gate has been hilarious. When Steve sat on the toilet combing her hair with the nit comb to unchained melody. Her expressions were so funny. She wins the internet with almost every story.
I’m quoting my own post from last November. I’ve changed my view, she is now just an Instagramer who constantly does Ads and sales swipe ups. I’m really disappointed in her, The odd bit of humour sneaks in but mostly ads now and how many times she can distort her face for a fun face shot. 🙄

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Another tone deaf 'content creator' who thinks having a home gym larger than most people's living rooms is relatable and what we all want to see, while she twerks her toned buttocks around in Fabletics wear, whinging about ill kids then pretending to mainline chocolate.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Just found this thread, it’s amusing me that it’s in the rave section 😂
These accounts just destroy themselves with greed, ads, smugness and privilege.

• Haha

bla bla bla

This is going to sound really judgemental, but I don’t get why you would drag your pregnant wife to Paris for a football game then on a night on the lash!? Does he not have any friends?

Moop136

And then back for 1 day and off again for another holiday. That is what, 3 holidays in about 10 months. Now I may be hormonal (not pregnant!!), but we haven't holidayed for around 4 years, kids have only been on a plane once, this year we have 1 week in the Lake District booked (that is £1000!!). Now I don't normally let the lives of these instagrabbers bother me, but I am equal parts angry and upset (for my kids to be fair), that me and husand work bloody hard, and what do you get, feck nothing.
And don't get me started on that Louise Boyce.
Sorry, must stop ranting now!!

Kellyg

VIP Member
I used to really like her and found her funny, now I just find her irritating and really silly. Everything she says it's so over the top

bla bla bla

That’s it. Unfollowing. On the beg for a pregnancy pillow. You couldn’t be more desperate! The amount of money they have as well, it’s ridiculous! Just bloody buy one! 😡 There’s a war in Ukraine and there’s people using food banks but she can’t get comfy while pregnant. Absolutely disgusting!