Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a twit. After having a miscarriage you would think she would be more sensitive to others. Moaning already about the trivial aspects of pregnancy for content without a care to those who would give anything to be in her position.

She’s going to be an older mum so she could put some helpful content out about that instead

Reactions: 4
Already started with the stuffing her face with multipacks of crisps daily content 😴 considering she spent most of last year on the lash every weekend some school nights drinking cocktails, I think she's going to bang on about missing alcohol and how she can't wait for her first gin post baby 😴
So predictable!

Reactions: 1
She’s being that stero typical pregnant women which I absolutely hate. She’s making fun of letting herself go…. Cringe

Reactions: 2
I used to really like her but it’s all becoming a little to rehearsed! And the make up tutorials are woeful & surprise surprise half of what she’s using is gifted!

Oh goodness, she doesn’t so pregnancy well does she. do you think she’s made herself look that bad on stories today or is that actually how she is?? I mean come on woman. You are giving pregnant woman a bad name, sitting about on the sofa like someone chopped your legs off.

On the beg for a #gifted pregnancy pillow and maternity swimwear. Can these people not just use the internet to search like the rest of us do?!

At least we won’t need to endure her fake ‘like at me, I’m so drunk’ posts

Can this thread get moved out of the race section? No one seems to rave about her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At least we won’t need to endure her fake ‘like at me, I’m so drunk’ posts

Can this thread get moved out of the race section? No one seems to rave about her haha
No instead it's just "argh FML count down to when I can have a tinned gin ton wahh woe is me" 🤦😫

That’s it. Unfollowing. On the beg for a pregnancy pillow. You couldn’t be more desperate! The amount of money they have as well, it’s ridiculous! Just bloody buy one! 😡 There’s a war in Ukraine and there’s people using food banks but she can’t get comfy while pregnant. Absolutely disgusting!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how you can look to see how much her followers are dropping/ increasing?

I’ve had to unfollow her. Watching her videos, she actually makes me feel queasy. I think it’s the intense faces she’s pulls. Shame, she’s the last influencer I liked haha.

It’s like pregnancy has now become her whole personality she bangs on about it that much, it’s really starting to grate on me & I’m 16 weeks pregnant so I should be empathising with her! And I can’t bare the beginning for freebies 😤 Unfollowed

It’s like pregnancy has now become her whole personality she bangs on about it that much, it’s really starting to grate on me & I’m 16 weeks pregnant so I should be empathising with her! And I can’t bare the beginning for freebies 😤 Unfollowed
It’s not even her first baby. She’s on the third go round. Difference is she couldn’t get freebies on the last pregnancies 😫

Reactions: 5
It’s not even her first baby. She’s on the third go round. Difference is she couldn’t get freebies on the last pregnancies 😫
Exactly all for the gram!

I’m on the look out for a new baby bath but I’ll be buggared if I buy another schnuggle as they hand their baths out to Influencers like sweets.
Bet she’ll be invited to that new baby place in Aintree to kit herself out like all the other local begs

Oh my god the makeup again… it’s dire. The worst advert for the mascara - looks clumpy and nasty. And the pink eyeshadow…