Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to sound really judgemental, but I don’t get why you would drag your pregnant wife to Paris for a football game then on a night on the lash!? Does he not have any friends?

Reactions: 7
This is going to sound really judgemental, but I don’t get why you would drag your pregnant wife to Paris for a football game then on a night on the lash!? Does he not have any friends?
Unless she wanted to do it for her own content.

seems bonkers either way.

Reactions: 4
And then back for 1 day and off again for another holiday. That is what, 3 holidays in about 10 months. Now I may be hormonal (not pregnant!!), but we haven't holidayed for around 4 years, kids have only been on a plane once, this year we have 1 week in the Lake District booked (that is £1000!!). Now I don't normally let the lives of these instagrabbers bother me, but I am equal parts angry and upset (for my kids to be fair), that me and husand work bloody hard, and what do you get, feck nothing.
And don't get me started on that Louise Boyce.
Sorry, must stop ranting now!!

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe that a) pregnancy shapewear exists and b) that she’s buying it. Just relax and don’t stress about your body - you’re pregnant ffs! She just seems really manic to me. I used to like her, but she’s becoming quite irritating and over the top.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe that a) pregnancy shapewear exists and b) that she’s buying it. Just relax and don’t stress about your body - you’re pregnant ffs! She just seems really manic to me. I used to like her, but she’s becoming quite irritating and over the top.
Agreed! And the manic "it's not about being thin" well clearly it is or else why buy that? She's a twit 🤦

Reactions: 3
@Moop136 I am so with you on Louise Boyce ... doing a massive reno on her house (which already has a swimming pool), can afford to move out and live somewhere else whilst its happening, now on an amazing gifted holiday. But she's sooo relatable because she tells us she wears a size 14 ... ok...

God does she do anything apart from make irritating faces and then stuff her face on repeat? She’s absolutely cringeworthy.

Oh my God she makes my skin crawl. Now we have a story of her pretending to lick a crumpet. She is obsessed with food.

Reactions: 2
I have many gripes with this one it seems! Oh diddums you are down to 1 car. We only have 1 car. When I was a kid we had no cars (my ma n pa didn't drive!). Is it wrong that all I want to do is stick my finger in her eye just to shut her up. And why is every damn thing a drama. A possible large fly trapped in a carrier bag. Erm, get over it!?

I have many gripes with this one it seems! Oh diddums you are down to 1 car. We only have 1 car. When I was a kid we had no cars (my ma n pa didn't drive!). Is it wrong that all I want to do is stick my finger in her eye just to shut her up. And why is every damn thing a drama. A possible large fly trapped in a carrier bag. Erm, get over it!?
This pissed me off too - why couldn't she drive the remain car? It's not like she's 9 months pregnant ready to drop!

Her diet is awful. Hello gestational diabetes. There is another instahun who is pregnant and is being slated for her eating habits but she is nowhere near as bad as T n T!

Reactions: 1
Her diet is awful. Hello gestational diabetes. There is another instahun who is pregnant and is being slated for her eating habits but she is nowhere near as bad as T n T!

But it's ok though - she spends hours doing spin classes to burn it all off so she can stay thin! 🙄
Honestly as someone who is recovered from an eating disorder her toxic relationship with food and exercise would be so triggering to someone. How very responsible for an "influencer" 🤦🏻‍♀️

But it's ok though - she spends hours doing spin classes to burn it all off so she can stay thin! 🙄
Honestly as someone who is recovered from an eating disorder her toxic relationship with food and exercise would be so triggering to someone. How very responsible for an "influencer" 🤦🏻‍♀️
Agreed. I haven't followed her all that long (thought she was funny to begin with but very quickly found myself looking to see if she had a thread on here!) but I did wonder if she has some body image issues. It can't be healthy to keep working out to the point that she's 'sick for an hour' afterwards when she's heavily pregnant.