Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also we get having 3 kids is hard, I have a 10 month old, a 4 year old and a 6 year old and it is tough but she doesn't half make it look impossible. She has more money and resources than most, I think she forgets her privilege sometimes. Her youngest is fresh out the womb and they've already managed an evening out kid free!

Reactions: 5
Also we get having 3 kids is hard, I have a 10 month old, a 4 year old and a 6 year old and it is tough but she doesn't half make it look impossible. She has more money and resources than most, I think she forgets her privilege sometimes. Her youngest is fresh out the womb and they've already managed an evening out kid free!

I had 3 children under 4 and I survived, without the wealth/privilege she has - she needs to get a bleeping grip in my opinion 🙈

Reactions: 3
I have 3 kids but,I believe, a similar age gap to hers, mine are 8,7 and almost 2.

Honestly 2 kids at school and baby at home is a piece of piss. My house is clean, my jobs are done, my meals are prepped, I exercise, I work 2 night shifts a week 10hrs as a nurse ( I went back to work 11m PP).

1 baby at home when you've only got 1 can be a shock to the system but by the time you're 3 deep you know what you're doing and how you want to do it. 9 till 3 is a flipping holiday she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 8
I have 3 kids but,I believe, a similar age gap to hers, mine are 8,7 and almost 2.

Honestly 2 kids at school and baby at home is a piece of piss. My house is clean, my jobs are done, my meals are prepped, I exercise, I work 2 night shifts a week 10hrs as a nurse ( I went back to work 11m PP).

1 baby at home when you've only got 1 can be a shock to the system but by the time you're 3 deep you know what you're doing and how you want to do it. 9 till 3 is a flipping holiday she needs to get a grip
Agreed!

I also don't believe that in the 6 hours while the other two are at school, she NEVER gets anything done or always has the baby on her like she claims 🙄

Wtf she is a bell end. This is now the fifty millionth time she has talked about her kids watching ace Ventura…. Is it just me who would just turn the film off if it was clearly inappropriate for my kids?? Tough tit if they wanted to watch it. She is desperate for content and it’s probably all BS anyway.

Reactions: 6
What is the level above drama queen? Is there one, because there should be. Just saw her lying on the floor moaning. I worked a 12 hour shift yesterday, the majority of it I spent wearing a Lead apron. My lower back is shot, but am I rolling on the floor and posting it for the world to see? No, I am drinking coffee and moaning to my cat!

Reactions: 2
I think she's made a good decision going down the books route as her Instagram stories I just click past now. Seems like posting just to keep up social media presence.

Good grief that last video. She wouldn't bloody know about baby groups she never leaves her sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good grief that last video. She wouldn't bloody know about baby groups she never leaves her sofa
It was the previous one about the baby feet that got me, her sniffing them and putting them in her mouth 🤢 and her follower's all commenting saying they agree they could just eat baby feet? Please tell me I'm not the only mum who finds this gross 🤣

The way she snaffles like a pig is definitely gross. They absolutely had that baby for content to keep her "relative"

Reactions: 4
It was the previous one about the baby feet that got me, her sniffing them and putting them in her mouth 🤢 and her follower's all commenting saying they agree they could just eat baby feet? Please tell me I'm not the only mum who finds this gross 🤣
I used to pretend to eat the feet and squeeze the knees. Was mainly coz it was fun to say to the kids when you are playing with them! Don't remember snaffling bare feet like a pig and chewing on them. She drives me nuts!!

Reactions: 1
I used to pretend to eat the feet and squeeze the knees. Was mainly coz it was fun to say to the kids when you are playing with them! Don't remember snaffling bare feet like a pig and chewing on them. She drives me nuts!!
Oh I get pretending, it's the fact she practically shoves them in her mouth 🤢🙈

Reactions: 1
Jesus wept I took my newborn twins to baby sensory after dropping my 2 year old off at nursery and didn't make half the fuss she does 😂😂

Reactions: 2