Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is weird, I agree, but not good weird! I like good weird. And another sofa. Another fecking sofa. Who are all these companies that let folk buy from them, deliver the sofa, have 3 kids and a dog investigate the damn thing, only to have it sent back. What?! Or is that normal these days?

Reactions: 5
It’s the eating the baby’s toe in video… I mean we all joke about ‘you’re so cute I could eat you’ but she just takes it too far. She comes across as such a freak sometimes.

Reactions: 1
It’s the eating the baby’s toe in video… I mean we all joke about ‘you’re so cute I could eat you’ but she just takes it too far. She comes across as such a freak sometimes.
Came here to say this! What's with sucking the baby's toes 🤢🤮 just know she's one of those mum's who practically shoves her face into their bum and inhales to check if they're dirty - no offence sorry it's always grossed me out 😂. I just prefer to look and check you can't miss the smell 🙈

She says she got pregnant last year between Xmas & new year. Think she is referencing that
Yeh… still banging on about her Pina Coladas from Desperate Dan. How many times have we had to listen to that!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest post.. What the hell is she on about; implying she’s relieved there was no social media to embarrass her about in the noughties?? She is horrifically embarrassing herself on a daily basis. That post alone is embarrassing. I think she’s missing her own bleeping point!!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🤯

Her story yesterday RE Harry Potter studios was a blatant attempt to get free tickets. duck off and pay for it like the rest of us! I work 10 hour night shifts as a nurse and have 3 kids. She fucks about on Instagram.

Nurses (and all key workers) deserve the free tit not her and fellow SM sell outs

Reactions: 12
Her story yesterday RE Harry Potter studios was a blatant attempt to get free tickets. duck off and pay for it like the rest of us! I work 10 hour night shifts as a nurse and have 3 kids. She fucks about on Instagram.

Nurses (and all key workers) deserve the free tit not her and fellow SM sell outs
This, this, this! Care home night senior here and people like her duck me off so much!

Reactions: 4
How can she #ad skin care without feeling like a total fraud. She seemingly has different makeup and skin care on the go every day. How can she advertise a product she clearly isn't using long term to know of its any good!

Still holding the belief that there will somehow be a whole chapter where the main character cannot decide what sofa to get!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Failing to see why she needed to travel to Ibiza and make a tit of herself in various videos in order to write a book set in Ibiza....pretty sure Bella Makcie didn't kill anyone to write her best seller....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day another eye roll. Couldn't get a coffee until gone 5 pm was trying to make one for 8 hours despite only having 1 child at home from 9am to 3pm. Get a grip. It's not that difficult to carry them and make a drink I've done it with all 4 kids

Basically admitting here she purposely put the wrong day on her stories to get more engagement. I thought that was the purpose of content baby Nate?

What a twit.

Screenshot_2023-01-21-22-45-54-798.jpg

• Angry
I wish she would just duck off. I can't stand this woman and her idiotic behaviour.
She's so cringe!!! Acting like she's 25, fun and quirky. No hun you're an embarrassment, please get a life.

Reactions: 3
She’s so passive aggressive. I don’t know why anyone bothers to engage with her. They’ll swiftly get moaned about on her IG stories.

I have been in that newborn phase, twice. And yes, there was an awful lot of sofa/in the house time. But holy crap on a cracker does she ever move off the sofa or out of bed? Get a real job. Oh sorry, she has written 2 books. And that was sitting down right?!

I have been in that newborn phase, twice. And yes, there was an awful lot of sofa/in the house time. But holy crap on a cracker does she ever move off the sofa or out of bed? Get a real job. Oh sorry, she has written 2 books. And that was sitting down right?!
And have the baby glued to her constantly 🥴 nothing against those who use slings whilst doing housework etc as I know many do, but she's literally sat on the sofa bouncing him on her manically, then slagging off her husband for taking him for 10 minutes because the baby is now crying 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm going to sound like my mum, but she's made a rod for her back there 🙈