Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And have the baby glued to her constantly 🥴 nothing against those who use slings whilst doing housework etc as I know many do, but she's literally sat on the sofa bouncing him on her manically, then slagging off her husband for taking him for 10 minutes because the baby is now crying 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm going to sound like my mum, but she's made a rod for her back there 🙈
Big fan of baby wearing here BUT he is 4.5 months old, he does not need to be attached to her permanently and I'm sorry to say love but he is no longer a newborn so you are clutching at straws / clinging on for desperation using him for "newborn" content now

Reactions: 4
Big fan of baby wearing here BUT he is 4.5 months old, he does not need to be attached to her permanently and I'm sorry to say love but he is no longer a newborn so you are clutching at straws / clinging on for desperation using him for "newborn" content now
Oh I'm with you, like I said nothing against baby wearing at all, but she doesn't even use a sling for him. It's just her bouncing him constantly whilst talking fast/ranting etc. Also irritates me when she is filming herself babbling away and the baby starts crying/getting irritable and she ignores him in favour of more talking and face pulling 🙈

Reactions: 3
So she’s out tonight (with her breast pump hanging out, of course!) Cue tomorrow ‘oh I’m so hungover aren’t I Natey chops’ blah blah it’s all so obvious!

So she’s out tonight (with her breast pump hanging out, of course!) Cue tomorrow ‘oh I’m so hungover aren’t I Natey chops’ blah blah it’s all so obvious!
And "ooh god, guess which mum thought 5 gin and tons was a good idea and now has to do the school run? This mum that's who, oh FML" *pulls face* *crying baby whilst rocking him manically stories* 😴😴😴

• Haha
Funny how the baby screams every time he goes to Steve but he is ok with a babysitter all night…

Reactions: 5
Her latest stories are ridiculous. tit everywhere and the baby screaming but the priority is filming it and asking her followers what she should do. Erm... Put the phone down, sort the baby out and then clean the rug perhaps?

I'm not a dog owner so forgive my ignorance, but is it normal behaviour for an adult dog to be chewing/eating inedible objects/destroying as much their's does?

And if she knows it is a particular issue for the dog, why is she leaving things where the dog can get to them?

Reactions: 1
Her latest stories are ridiculous. tit everywhere and the baby screaming but the priority is filming it and asking her followers what she should do. Erm... Put the phone down, sort the baby out and then clean the rug perhaps?
Absolutely agree with you, but this is why she had the baby - she's now got the "FML" content she desperately wanted 🙄

---

I'm not a dog owner so forgive my ignorance, but is it normal behaviour for an adult dog to be chewing/eating inedible objects/destroying as much their's does?

And if she knows it is a particular issue for the dog, why is she leaving things where the dog can get to them?
Not a dog owner here either but I'm with you, my personal opinion in she clearly doesn't give a tit about her dog and any health issues given how fat the poor thing is 😢

Even if you put them in nappy sacks, those 💩 nappies would be stinking the house out. She’s filthy!

Tbf it's a Beagle....they are known hoovers and owners do have to be super careful with weight etc as they are chonky 😆. Worse than labradors sometimes!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That dog is a liability, youd think she would crate train and stop leaving her to roam the house when noones home

Why is she trying to get freebies to Ibiza. Has she no shame!? And in all honesty, I could not give a monkeys about going there! Many other places I would love to travel to given the money or time! And don't get me started on the poo, dog, rug debacle!

Why is she trying to get freebies to Ibiza. Has she no shame!? And in all honesty, I could not give a monkeys about going there! Many other places I would love to travel to given the money or time! And don't get me started on the poo, dog, rug debacle!
Ironic that she's moaning about wanting to be in Ibiza, downing shots etc yet she chose to have a content baby! bleeping idiot 🙄

Her content is all over the place. She used to be really funny, but lately, it's all about getting the views and the interactions. Maybe it's because she is targeting rhe new-born mother crowd!

That wretching thing she does is really quite vile and unnecessary

What on earth does her husband earn. She’s a SAHM and is constantly on holiday. Huge house, expensive sofas/mirrors/decor etc. always has new clothes. I thought he was a physio?!