Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's commented on her own video saying she didn't even do classes with E just J. So basically making a tit video with content baby for something she has 0 experience of in almost a decade and even then she probably only went once. All for the gram

Reactions: 4
And still banging on about having to go dairy free for the baby… has she ever thought that the amount of caffeine she consumes could be the problem!

And still banging on about having to go dairy free for the baby… has she ever thought that the amount of caffeine she consumes could be the problem!
No because she doesn't consume much..she can't possibly make a coffee with ole Naty Chops not letting her put him down for even a split second

• Haha
Hmrc story...I'll take things that didn't really happen please Matthew. All for content

Reactions: 3
All calls are recorded for training! 🙄🙈
Also surely it's a breach of privacy/gdpr to name the employee as she has all over her public Instagram? I could be wrong but just seems like a dick move - like all of her content to be fair

I had to unfollow her a couple of months ago. She had gradually become more and more annoying, but after Natey Chops came along, she became unbearable. She definitely had another baby for content!

Reactions: 6
Going on a tour it seems. She’s playing near me, might go and see how shite it is 😂

• Haha
Going on a tour it seems. She’s playing near me, might go and see how shite it is 😂
Having a content baby paid off then 🙄 hilarious she thinks she's a comedian! Making reels about scoffing baby feet and faking an eye twitch at your kids bickering isn't comedy 🤦

Her content is all over the place. She used to be really funny, but lately, it's all about getting the views and the interactions. Maybe it's because she is targeting rhe new-born mother crowd!
I’m a new born mother & I unfollowed her the minute she announced she was pregnant, it seemed to become her whole personality🙄

Reactions: 2
Apart from the FML moments with content baby Nate, all she does is bang on about her bleeping book which looks like a load of tit to be honest 🤷🏻

Reactions: 2
Book
Fabletics
Tour

All of them look as shite as the last.

Content baby taking a back seat slightly whilst she flogs the book and tour.

Apart from the FML moments with content baby Nate, all she does is bang on about her bleeping book which looks like a load of tit to be honest 🤷🏻

She really can’t handle criticism can she :ROFLMAO:
The person who messaged has a point as well - how was she filming her FML content whilst driving, but couldn't possibly pull over to feed content baby? She's a knob

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her but her content is so samey now. Constantly pulling faces at her kids so say bad behaviour type thing. So forced and fake. The way she calls nate natey chops too gets right on my nerves no idea why. Why can't people get real jobs these days why have they got to dick around on insta and call it a job!

Reactions: 6
The person who messaged has a point as well - how was she filming her FML content whilst driving, but couldn't possibly pull over to feed content baby? She's a knob
There are plenty of easy stops on that stretch of the M6 as well - she is a witch.

Reactions: 1