Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fame has gone to her head. Bragging about trashing a hotel room that she “hasn’t paid for!” on her latest FB story…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Is she pregnant again?! That's a genuine question by the way.
If she isn't, that dress has done her no favours at all.

I see your point, but I'd say no, only because of how she likes to joke about how she gets no action with her husband (seems to be an insta mum trend to brag about having no intimacy in their marriages at all, even if it was just a cuddle etc!)

Interesting how different she looks at a realistic angle, when not pointing the camera downwards so she can maintain the "skinny but eats all the snacks" image 🙄🙄

Wonder if she'll jump on the latest insta mum bandwagon of "going sober"?*

*We all know she won't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see your point, but I'd say no, only because of how she likes to joke about how she gets no action with her husband (seems to be an insta mum trend to brag about having no intimacy in their marriages at all, even if it was just a cuddle etc!)

Interesting how different she looks at a realistic angle, when not pointing the camera downwards so she can maintain the "skinny but eats all the snacks" image 🙄🙄

Wonder if she'll jump on the latest insta mum bandwagon of "going sober"?*

*We all know she won't 🤣
Yeah, what is with the instahuns suddenly not having any intimacy with their partners anymore?! That's not something I'd be open about, as it's inviting unwanted advice into a marriage that seems to be in trouble!
Same goes for the getting sobar wagon.

Jesus wept that dress is dreadful on her. Whoever told her to she looks good clearly don't like her very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Unless the husband did her with natey chops attached I’m saying no to pregnancy too……….😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unless the husband did her with natey chops attached I’m saying no to pregnancy too……….😂
Funny how she can detach Nate to duck off for a gifted hotel stay 🤣🙄

Also in case you weren't aware, it was fumble during that boring period between Christmas and New year that led to Natey chops being conceived 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why she call him natty chops literally nas no ring to it and sounds silly 🤣

Haha

"So she didn't win"

No. You didn't win a book award. Because your book is a pile of tit.

• Haha
Has anyone been to one of her gigs yet? Annoys me how she protects her own kids privacy but has other kids faces on holiday in her stories!

Has anyone been to one of her gigs yet? Annoys me how she protects her own kids privacy but has other kids faces on holiday in her stories!
It's odd, because she never used to 🤔 maybe the she realised the older two aren't content worthy unlike Nate, although with Nate we only see the back of his head and fists clutching onto her, where she holds him constantly 🙄

She’s too busy moaning on her Florida holiday at the mo……….used to really love her. It’s all gone to her head!

She’s too busy moaning on her Florida holiday at the mo……….used to really love her. It’s all gone to her head!
Content 🙄🙄 luxury holiday with kids, moan about how hard #mumlife is/fake eye twitch/I hate my husband for snoring etc etc..

The snap shots I've seen of her stand up show looks tit. She think she's Sarah McMillan or something doesn't she 🙃

How many bleeping videos of Epocot not Apricot do we need. 0 content at all any more

I went - you can tell she’s very new to stand up, alot of it was repeats of things she has done on IG, but I do think that once she is more natural it will be good.

Does she actually think she's funny filming herself singing frozen?

The 'apricot' thing is absolutely unbearable. If that is an indication of her sense of humour these days then I dread to think what her stand up shows are like!

Where was Natey chops the other day when they did Harry Potter world and the big rides? Did they bring a nanny or family member with them? No back of head or fists stuck to the front of Sophie for a change 🤣

God, I haven’t looked at her profile for ages … when did she start posing in the mirror like an InstaHun in her various outfits rubbing her hands up and down her body a la girls in their twenties 🙈
Cringed so much I nearly threw up 🤮