Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she is still on the sodding sofa. Now I understand why she made such a drama out of getting the 'perfect' one- coz she knew how much damn time she would spend sat on it! I don't drive and even I spent less time on my sofa when I had my kids! What do her other 2 do while she is just sat there!?

Reactions: 2
And she is still on the sodding sofa. Now I understand why she made such a drama out of getting the 'perfect' one- coz she knew how much damn time she would spend sat on it! I don't drive and even I spent less time on my sofa when I had my kids! What do her other 2 do while she is just sat there!?
Do they have a Nanny to help with the other two? Definitely have cleaners.

Reactions: 1
She can’t read the room can she. She’s an older 3rd time mum and I can’t see who can relate to her content. It’s like she’s aiming at younger first time mums but I’m not sure they will look at her and think, yup that’s me? I’m younger than her with two kids and I’m certainly not relating to her and just think what an absolute drama she’s making out of this. You have other children, get off the sofa and do something with them woman

Reactions: 6
She can’t read the room can she. She’s an older 3rd time mum and I can’t see who can relate to her content. It’s like she’s aiming at younger first time mums but I’m not sure they will look at her and think, yup that’s me? I’m younger than her with two kids and I’m certainly not relating to her and just think what an absolute drama she’s making out of this. You have other children, get off the sofa and do something with them woman
Yup. With her gifted elvie pump and £1000 coffee machine. So relatable!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sofa sofa sofa sofaaaaaaa . What the Mother Hubbard is she freakin sat on then? How many sofas does one house need? We have 1. 1 sofa and a few chairs. Get a real job (feel like I am saying this far too often these days!).

She seems to be having a really hard time with this baby, she looks exhausted. I do feel sorry for her - her smugness has gone.

So she is sending the rug back, that the dog has just rolled all over. Surely that is not ideal!?

I have no sympathy at all for her. She's certainly looking tired and aged in the last couple of months. Not so smug now is she.

Reactions: 5
I have no sympathy at all for her. She's certainly looking tired and aged in the last couple of months. Not so smug now is she.
Same. Sorry to sound like a witch, she wanted a baby for content, she got it.
It also annoyed me how in half term she was moaning "got a baby, it's half term, but my in laws have taken the older kids out". Stop bleeping whinging, how many new mums get that?? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Showing your precious innocent babies tit to Instagram for content. Brilliant 👍

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the pure glee on her face when the baby puked whilst she was filming?! She must have felt like she won the content lottery.
Agree she’s looking rough now. Scraped back hair with that forehead isn’t a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Question does she ever put the baby down, I mean I know you can’t hold them enough when they are tiny but I think she’s taking it to the extreme? Every time I look at her stories she s got him on her, where’s his play mat, when does he do his tummy time & get some actual stimulation, is he really there just for Instagram content 🤔

Question does she ever put the baby down, I mean I know you can’t hold them enough when they are tiny but I think she’s taking it to the extreme? Every time I look at her stories she s got him on her, where’s his play mat, when does he do his tummy time & get some actual stimulation, is he really there just for Instagram content 🤔
I picked my phone up to write the very exact same thing! My first child was an extremely colicky, unsettled baby, and I do remember having her fall asleep on me and not moving for a couple of hours (or until my bladder was fit to burst), but he is on her all the freakin time! Can't get my head around it!!

I picked my phone up to write the very exact same thing! My first child was an extremely colicky, unsettled baby, and I do remember having her fall asleep on me and not moving for a couple of hours (or until my bladder was fit to burst), but he is on her all the freakin time! Can't get my head around it!!

Same! My first two were colicky/refluxy and although it wasn't easy they were able to be put down at intervals even if for a short time.

She's lapping it up for content though 🙄

Also, I'm not buying the whole "cos I've not slept in 7 weeks". She must have had SOME sleep during that time, even if it just half an hour here, 20 minutes there etc. She doesn't have a real job and has admitted she can palm the older two off so theres no real excuse not to grab a power nap when baby does - obviously appreciate it's very different for mums with jobs or real stay at home mums who have no help and don't dick about on insta all day