Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I haven't followed her all that long (thought she was funny to begin with but very quickly found myself looking to see if she had a thread on here!) but I did wonder if she has some body image issues. It can't be healthy to keep working out to the point that she's 'sick for an hour' afterwards when she's heavily pregnant.

Mind you she did that before she was pregnant after workouts - how she wanted to "vom" and the fake retching. She definitely has body issues I think she has a great figure personally, but I know from someone whose been there it's hard to see that

The one that sticks out for me the most was a while back when she ate a small bag of skittles, then an hour later she went on her stories all manic and fast talking about how it was 10pm and was off for a run to burn them off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
On begging for car seats now! She’s had 2 kids surely she must know what’s half decent & if not have a look on bloody mumsnet, then again mumsnet isn’t gunna give you a freebie unlike some fool on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her bump is measuring large so she needs to eat healthily… no tit Sherlock!
Stand by for over exercising on the bike stories, fake retching/vomming, eating a family bag of crisps because it's burned off... And repeat!!

It's clear this baby is for content purposes as she's no longer relatable now her other children are older and more independent 🙄

Reactions: 2
I initially really liked her. But the last year has been tawdry. Please come off social media. She ran out of steam months ago and the tedium of her fast talking nonsense into her phone is not relateable, not interesting - just highly self indulgent.

Reactions: 1
So when on a plane that is not doing great, I would totally be worrying about my kids safety etc Not just myself. And she has had more holidays in the past year, than I have had in 3 years!? And even now all she ever does is moan. Ungrateful, self obessessed, and so out of touch with reality. I worked at a busy hospital til at least 37.5 weeks pregnant with both of mine. She just sits. On a train. On a plane. On a sun lounger. Chuff sake!

Reactions: 6
She seems to have a very privileged life and yet all she does is complain. She really grates on me.

So when on a plane that is not doing great, I would totally be worrying about my kids safety etc Not just myself. And she has had more holidays in the past year, than I have had in 3 years!? And even now all she ever does is moan. Ungrateful, self obessessed, and so out of touch with reality. I worked at a busy hospital til at least 37.5 weeks pregnant with both of mine. She just sits. On a train. On a plane. On a sun lounger. Chuff sake!
Whilst stuffing her face with egg custard tarts and multipacks of crisps 😴😴

Reactions: 2
Whilst stuffing her face with egg custard tarts and multipacks of crisps 😴😴
Does anyone genuinely believe she eats as much as she claims to? She’s not big at all and it would take a lot more exercise than she does to burn that off - surprising just how much exercise you need to do to burn a significant amount of calories. I think it’s all for attention, just like everything else she does.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone genuinely believe she eats as much as she claims to? She’s not big at all and it would take a lot more exercise than she does to burn that off - surprising just how much exercise you need to do to burn a significant amount of calories. I think it’s all for attention, just like everything else she does.
I've often thought this she's always been slim and the whole stuffing herself with packets of biscuits and crisps daily plus the alcohol (pre pregnancy) which has loads of hidden calories as well, just isn't relatable. Anyone who really lived like that wouldn't be that size, even with the exercise to "make up for it" as she so calls it 🙄 she's trying to be relatable 🙄
I've noticed all the insta mums claim they down wine and snacks all the time but are all stick thin (not thin shaming by the way just think why go to that effort to seem relatable?)

The content is utter drivel. Portuguese tarts and food is all she talks about. 100% not relateable in any way. And the 'story' with the dog emptying the bin: I call BS on

The content is utter drivel. Portuguese tarts and food is all she talks about. 100% not relateable in any way. And the 'story' with the dog emptying the bin: I call BS on
What would her content be if she wasn't pregnant?!

Just had a realisation. That about 90% of her instagram posts are from her sofa. Even before she was pregnant!! The odd school drop off or holiday, but she is forever stuffing her face on the sofa!

I can’t believe this thread doesn’t get more traffic. She has become insufferable. It’s like she’s the first pregnant woman ever. If she’s not face bleeping the camera, she’s complaining about how many times she’s been sick.
It infuriates me that these people get book deals when their whole repertoire is just reused one liners! 😡

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe this thread doesn’t get more traffic. She has become insufferable. It’s like she’s the first pregnant woman ever. If she’s not face bleeping the camera, she’s complaining about how many times she’s been sick.
It infuriates me that these people get book deals when their whole repertoire is just reused one liners! 😡
I thought the same!! Judging by her stories she doesn't do an awful lot 🤔 its the fml mum stories that are keeping her page going!

I think it’s probably because this is in rave thread. Can we move it to another section or start another thread?